Tiffany21
Tourist
7 0 1

Hi,

I'm looking for feedback on my store Statement Horse Tack

Thanks

0 Likes

@Tiffany21 

I had a look at your store, your store looks awesome as you covered most of essential things. However, still there are still some areas which need s improvement,

You make your store trustworthily add some trust badges to your store, look at some of trust badges  apps at https://apps.shopify.com/search?q=trust+badges

You can add reviews apps https://apps.shopify.com/search?q=reviews

You can engage your customers with rewards, socials sharing to promote your store by your customers. see the app at  https://apps.shopify.com/customer-account-dashboard  for this purpose

Thanks

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3419 194 618

Hello @Tiffany21This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify for over 1000's active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance.

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Blog Posts.

- Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

Add a newsletter sign-up popup with a discount code to entice customers to sign up and get a discount code on their first purchase. This will help you to capture more email addresses so you can target them later on via email campaigns.

- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email addresses. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

- You must show the offers and discounts banners on the store to collect emails and convert customers.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
waytoapps
Trailblazer
218 18 105

Hello @Tiffany21 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Make a Sticky header for easy navigation.

Add few more products on the Homepage.

Please check for the Facebook and Instagram promotions. You can also check for the apps in the  shopify app store  to get more traffic to store which helps in boosting the sales.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

As your products are looking unique, you can consider selling them on Etsy marketplace. If you are already selling on Etsy store consider Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
0 Likes