I would love some feedback om my POD t-shirt store. I have been working hard on tweaking it and would lie to see if there's anything I can improve on. www.topshelfthreads.com.au
I was impressed by looking into your store which showcase your vision and passion towards your work, every thing looks fine ,But for getting good traffic and for attracting customers .I would like to suggest few points.
Testimonial: Testimonials and reviews :Testimonials at bottom of home page to showcase your store’s happy customers ,which will give positive impression about the store .You can make a great impression on your customers by displaying testimonials. When good reviews are shown, your audiences will likely stay longer and take action. You can add them below your product on your home page.
Store credits: Store Credits helps to increase the orders, and make customers to buy the products with rewards and store credits. You can give store credits for registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more. This will assist you with captivating your customers and hold them. You can compensate your customers to reclaim those focuses. At the point when you will offer focuses to them they will come back again later on to cause a buy to reclaim those focuses. Setup a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.
As per promotion, Try add discount on store credits ( rewards )feature to promote your store by your customers. For this, you may consider our app Tuecus it has Free plan too.
Add trust badges on home page, try add them on product details page too.
I can also suggest social login page like login with facebook, instagram , google ,linked in and twitter. which helps the customer to login easily.
You can create a vIdeos on your products and these also you can share on social media pages daily, this will helpful for your conversions.
I would wish that you will take this suggestions into consideration to increase traffic into your store. I suggest our app Tuecus Customer Account Page for enjoying all this features and to attract customers.
Hope this helps you. If you find it useful, leave a like and accept solution to let me know.
Hope the following suggestions will help you
All-in-one marketing platform @Growave is here. I like the philosophy of your brand and the product concept of plant-related t-shirts. In general, your store looks good and has a quite clear message. Nevertheless, I would recommend you implement several features in order to increase sales and drive traffic. I hope my recommendations would help.
Install Social Login and implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using a social media account. This feature provides easier access to a customer's account and enables creating an account within one click. No need for complicated passwords and confirmations through personal e-mail. Also, you can use gained data through social login for customer retention and analysis.
I recommend using a referral program in order to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that. Referal system helps to increase the number of new orders through existing customers. Also, through a referral program, you encourage your customers to help grow your brand community.
Offering a wishlist is an effective way to reduce shopping cart abandonment and fulfill sales from customers who showed intent but didn't purchase. Since you offer various designs and color options, I recommend adding a wishlist to improve the user experience. If the items from the wishlist haven't been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder. Moreover, you can analyze the data to see what items people save as well as to identify the most popular t-shirt/hoodie designs and colors.
According to statistics, 72% of customers won't take any buying actions until they've read reviews. I haven't found any reviews on your Shopify store. Therefore, I strongly advise adding testimonials/reviews to products for building customer trust and social proof. Reviews have the ability to enhance merchant credibility, improve comparison shopping rankings and raise conversion rates.
Paid form of advertising is an effective way to expose your company’s name to a large audience. Paid targeting can be very specific and allows you to reach relevant visitors who are interested in plants and nature-related clothes. Analyze your audience to identify common factors such as keywords, locations, demographics, job titles, interests, and common topics and use this data in order to refine your paid campaigns and attract more qualified leads.
I see that you have an Instagram account. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and add Instagram galleries with clothing on your homepage. You can display your posts on a beautiful gallery on your homepage, on the product page, or on a separate page. It will help drive traffic from your site to your account and vice versa.
For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try Growave. We have 5 great features - Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards&Loyalty, Social Login, Instagram. In case you have questions about how those features can help you to increase sales and attract more traffic, please do not hesitate to book a free demo call by clicking https://calendly.com/growave_sales
- Make all these images aligned to each other.
- Add product recommendations section on the homepage. It includes trending, new arrival products.
- Product page looks good.
- Add a LiveChat. It saves time. For instance, when used on your website they can provide fast, automated answers to most questions. This will engage your customers and prevent customers from waiting for a day or longer to receive responses as they would have in the past.
- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email address. You can send back in stock and price drop alert notifications to bring customers back to your store. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.
- Start using a loyalty program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, making a purchase, visiting a store, and many more. This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come back to your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.
To implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. This will help you to maximize engagement in your store and drive conversions. Bring all your marketing efforts to one place and don't bear the hassle of managing multiple apps in your Shopify store.
P.S- Free plan available. Try AiTrillion for free here.
Hope you are doing well! Your shop looks very neat and organized. Good job is done there. The theme matches your products very well.
Here are some areas where you could consider working on
You can also consider making your headings a bit bigger or bolder, so that they catch the eye more easily.
It is a good idea to have multiple images of the product, from multiple angles, so that the customer can have a feel of what they are buying. If you are looking for an image processing company that will solve all your needs, you can check out CutOutWiz.
A good idea is to have your newsletter as a popup so that it shows up when the customer enters the home page. This will make it more visible and attract more people to your newsletter from where you can target more interested people.
Use a star rating widget to let website visitors evaluate your business. They create standardization, allowing customers to compare different or products easily. It also helps you get feedback about your products.
You will be surprised how much you can benefit from a chatbot. It can collect your necessary customer data, help you analyze which stuffs are trending or in more demand, and overall solve your problems by answering common questions so you won't have to.
Hope this helps you. If you find it useful, leave a like to let me know! Happy Selling! Thank you and the Very Best of Luck to you!
I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution?
P.S- Free plan available, install AiTrillion for free here.
Looking forward to your reply!
It's PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App here and I'd like to share some of my initial thoughts when first browsing through your online store. I hope that these comments can be somewhat beneficial to you in improving your site performance. But first, you can check out this Ultimate Checklist on Best Practices To Optimize Your Conversion Rate.
1. Image with text Overlay. I notice that the text and CTA button are misaligned with the banner and the text is obstructing the woman's face.
2. The Collection Titles are overlapping with the Collection Image.
3. Add some Testimonials. Social proofs can play a huge role in persuading your customer to purchase your products. Consumers tend to collect information from many parties before making a decision and having reviews and testimonials can be a big help on that.
4. Shipping Info should be listed in the Footer. Shipping and Return policies are quite important as they can act as a assurance to your customers when they're shopping your products. This would build your store's creditability.
II/ Collection Page
1. Add Secondary Hover Image. This will help your customers understand more about the products regarding sizes, style or how it looks like when being worn on models, which helps them decide whether to buy the product more easily.
2. Use Load More instead of Pagination. The majority of the merchants would prefer Pagination but the feature itself poses some difficulties if they want to compare 2 products from 2 pages. And number of products appear within 1 page are too much to scroll, so you can consider reduce those in 1 page to contain around 20 products. This helps your page loading speed as well.
III/ Product Page
1. Have more Product images from different angles. When they are unable to get the same rich understanding of the product on a website that they are able to in person, they may hesitate to order it, instead seeking an alternative from a physical store or a different online retailer with more robust product images.
Overall, this is a very clean layout website already and you must have put a lot of time and effort into this. You can always opt for PageFly Page Builder to build more customized and high-converting landing page. If you find this comment helpful, please give it a like and mark as solution. Wish you all the best!