Feedback on my store?🙏

Highlighted
Tourist
48 0 1
Hey!
I know I need to add a logo and domain, something else?
aa-patents.myshopify.com
0 Likes

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would look at buying a domain name that will be easy to remember and type in.

2. I would make the text a bit bigger below your hero shot image. That way it's easier to read

3. Add links to your footer for about us, return/refund, and shipping policy. I didn't see these pages on your site and they are ones customers will look for.

4. When you buy a domain for the store, I would make your contact us emails that domain name

5. I would look at adding more product to the store

Product Page Feedback

1. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page

2. I would use less images on some product pages as it makes your page a lot longer then it needs to be. Don't forget a lot of traffic will be on mobile

3. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

4. Add a long product description to each page as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
482 45 237

Hi Lionsjewel1,

General

• It might be a good idea to create a logo for your business! Having a professional logo makes your brand stand out and more memorable. There are many great free tools that you can use to make one, such as Hatchful.
  • I don't see a shipping policy, return policy or privacy policy page. All of that is important information customers look for when making a purchase.

Homepage

• You need a newsletter 97% of people who visit a website for the first time don't purchase it is crucial that we capture their email addresses to bring them back to the site.

Product

• Add Shipping and Returns information. This also builds trust.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
0 Likes