Feedback on my store

Highlighted
Excursionist
42 0 3

Hey. I'd love to know how I can improve my store.

https://holajoya.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
222 17 65

Hi there,

First thing I noticed is that the pop-up appeared very soon after I opened your site, I believe that increasing the delay will work for you.

Consider putting Shipping policy under 1 column with other policies, I guess

Screenshot_5.png

Overall great website and great that you are using reviews and Q&A on your product pages

All the best :)

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that helps Shopify brands reach their audience, engage users and increase conversions with ease here.
1 Like
Shopify Partner
472 47 238

Hi HolaJoya,

General

• Increase the visibility of your collections will make it easier for your visitors to navigate your store. The easier they can find the products, the higher the chance they will make a purchase.
  • Use a professional email address like hello@shopaddress.com or info@shopaddress.com, instead of a generic email address like Gmail or Yahoo.

Homepage

• I have to say the first thing I notice at your store is the popup. It shows up immediately after I land on your site. It won't help you get customers' emails. When they land on your site, let them explore your products first. If you show the popup immediately, your customers will just close it for sure.

Product

• Your product pages are good.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
167 5 34

Hello @HolaJoya 

Trust you are doing good. checked your website below are some important points to be corrected on the website

1. the top menu keep a tab for jewelry separate as you are selling other products too apart from jewelry & if the primary focus is on jewelry i would suggest do not keep other items apart from jewelry as the logo also says its about jewelry so does contact page

2. remove social icons from the top

3. on home page there is empty box below the slider image without any product

4. on home page footer area it says 6 reviews but reviews are not visible sometime and after i refreshed it was visible (just recheck this)

Thanks

Vinod

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
42 0 3
thanks for answer.
@vinods
I could not figure out what you meant. Number 1. Can you tell me more?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
167 5 34

@HolaJoya 

In number 1 point - I meant that the top menu where it say home | Collections | - there you mention under collection - Bracelet Rings and so on also since you selling another product apart from jewelry please keep that as separate tab - hope it is clear if not then let me know

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
42 0 3
Now I understand. You mean the menu opens
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
42 0 3
@fnLabs
Thanks for the help
0 Likes
Highlighted

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Make sure the main product images for each product has the same theme / style as some are shot in a studio vs outdoor right now. This is going to help tie your site together when people are looking at your collection pages

2. I would delay the 10% off popup to one minute to give me a bit more time to look around the homepage

3. Make your contact email your domain name

4. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

Product Page Feedback

1. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page

2. Remove "HURRY! ONLY 14 LEFT IN STOCK." as it makes your store look tacky

3. I would consider a different layout for your product images as it's creating a longer product page then you need. Don't forget a lot if not most of your traffic will be on mobile

4. Really work on you product images as this is going to make of break your site

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
42 0 3

@DuaneBrown 

Hey thanks for the response.
I would be happy if you would explain to me how to add the text with the links to the return / refund policy.
I could not understand.
I would consider a different layout for your product images as it's creating a longer product page then you need.
Can you explain more?

0 Likes