Feedback on my store

2 0 0

Hello can you please tell me how I can improve my store please? 

https://silverdaisy.net/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
32 0 12

Hi,

Website looks pretty good, I have some suggestions 

Make sure your products have same sizes and dimensions. It creates good impact on the website look.

I suggest to add Policy pages in the footer section which can be visible to all customers immediately. Those are the trust signals for your website. It can create good looking footer section for your website. And also place social icons in footer.

Contact details are missing, this is also an important aspect for the website. Maintain a contact form or email or telephone number so that people can trust you and then it helps to contact you directly.

Hope you found these suggestions helpful,

Dropcl

https://apps.shopify.com/dropshipping-3
0 Likes
Trailblazer
189 16 58

Hi there,

First thing I noticed is that you don't have links to "About Us" and "Contact Us" on your main menu. Also, you could replace "All products" wording with "Shop" or "Shop all".

Also, include "privacy policy", "terms of use", "shipping policy" at the footer of your site. Therefore, it will look professional and contain information needs to trust your store since you are selling jewelry.

Also, when customers consider buying jewelry, they expect to see the images of the item from different angles, you are doing good in this aspect, keep it up.

Furthermore, I believe that you need to provide more information about the product in the description section.

Moving forward, I feel like the slider at the bottom of your homepage is unnecessary because you need high-quality images to load faster, which will slow the site a bit as well.

Let customers know your promotions or/and get their emails for your further campaigns. You can motivate them to leave their email addresses or create an account with providing with a small discount. So they can use it upon checking out.

Hope this info was helpful

P.S. I noticed that you are using #Turkishjewelry or something. From what I learned in this industry, people who understand, they don't have much trust in Turkish jewelry. But that is just my opinion and it might not be right since I believe most of your customers will not take it into account

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that helps Shopify brands reach their audience, engage users and increase conversions with ease here.
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
482 46 237

Hi SilverDaisy,

Your store looks good just need a little improvements.

General
  • The favicon: Your store doesn't have a favicon at the moment. A favicon is a small square image or logo that appears on the browser tabs, as well as on browser pages that list web addresses, such as the bookmarks page. It helps strengthen your brand and to add a polished look to your website. Here's how you can add a favicon to your store.
  • I don't see a shipping policy, return policy or privacy policy page. All of that is important information customers look for when making a purchase.
  • You need to add contact information on your storefront so your customers know how they can get in touch with you for any questions they may have. Customers may want to contact you to ask about your products before making a purchase, so you may be missing out on sales that you're not aware of with no contact info! You can easily create a contact page.
Homepage
  • I noticed that you have a newsletter subscription box. I would suggest adding a bonus (such as a discount code) to entice your site visitor to sign up.
  • If the social media icons/links at the footer can be opened at the new tab instead of the same tab upon click. This will ensure your visitors/customers stay on your store while checking out your social media presence.
  • I really like the Instagram integration towards the end of the page as this shows that your store is current and active.
Product
  • No related product list. It is very helpful in improving your cross sales so i suggest provide featured collections or related product list.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
1 Like

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Make sure the main product images for each product has the same theme / style as some are shot with a white vs non-white right now. This is going to help tie your site together when people are looking at your collection pages

Product Page Feedback

1. Add links to your return/refund policy on each product page as you do for shipping
    2. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof

3. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

4. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

5. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. Some products I saw had only 1 or 2 images

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
0 Likes