Feedback on my store

Solved
Tourist
7 0 0
Hello, i had about thousand users on my website and have no sales, i started a week ago and i need help/feedback on ways to improve my store. www.perfectly.care
0 Likes

A week and a thousands visitors is not that much. Can take someone multiple visits before they decide they want to buy. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would delay the email popup to one minute to give me a bit more time to look around the homepage

2. Make your contact email to your domain

3. Make sure the main product images for each product has the same theme / style as some have white vs non-white background right now. This is going to help tie your site together when people are looking at your collection pages

Product Page  Feedback

1. Make a sizing chart page and link to it from your product pages and in the footer

2. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

3. The layout of your product page could use some work.

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com
1 Like

Success.

Shopify Partner
834 31 235

Hi there! Maggie, Shopify Partner here :)

Congrats on new online venture and on getting 1000 visitors in your first week, that’s really impressive!

Let’s start with your domain name - “perfectly.care” - especially the suffix - doesn’t immediately indicate you have an online store with apparel. ‘.care’ can be used for the health/care services - not sure why you picked this one? Ideally, you’d want a domain name with .com suffix [as you are based in the USA and target US customers] to improve your conversion rate.

Sliding images - they don’t show your products, and the taglines sound like they belong to some self-help business:

Screen Shot 2019-05-27 at 05.01.43.png

They don’t really add anything in terms of conversion rate and the quotes are by people completely unknown, so they don’t add any value. Consider optimizing the images better by displaying some of your product images here, and change taglines to more specific and niche-oriented [such as “Shop our waist trainers”]. Also add a CTA [call to action] to each image and link it to a relevant product as well.

Top menu looks a little blurry [the text] and the emojis don’t look very professional:

Screen Shot 2019-05-27 at 05.07.30.png

Some of your product images seem to be altered, like this one:

Screen Shot 2019-05-27 at 05.09.23.png

It doesn’t look realistic [compare the waistline above and the below the arm] which may affect your trust as a retailer. Make sure to use realistic images to build rapport with your customers. Also the text ‘Wholesale/dropship] doesn’t feel like it belongs to your store, but the image is sourced directly from the wholesaler. Make sure to keep an eye on this kind of little details, as they affect trust, authority, and conversion rate.

Not sure what is your niche - shapewear underwear or casual clothing? You seem to display underwear at the top of your homepage, and below you have New Arrivals section with only clothing:

Screen Shot 2019-05-27 at 05.12.41.png

It would be best to stick to one niche in the beginning, specialize in it and then expand it as you know your customers’ demands better.

Also, almost all of your items on the homepage are on sale - that can also go against your trust. Be very scarce with your discounts, and offer only 10% of products on sale at one time.

You have too many products on the homepage, which can be overwhelming for your visitors.

Also, the budget section is very confusing:

Screen Shot 2019-05-27 at 05.16.12.png

It doesn’t feel like it belongs to the apparel store and it doesn’t explain how your customers can benefit from it. Make sure to explain it better, as you seem to offer some enticing bulk discounts, just make sure to help people understand how they work right away.

Your Instagram Post section contains two identical images - make sure to post unique images to Instagram so they don’t repeat:Screen Shot 2019-05-27 at 05.18.38.png

Contact us section at the bottom - you have a physical address, which is an excellent trust signal, perfect. Consider also using a professional email address [such as contact@perfectly.care] instead of  free one. It’s a great way to build trust as an established business. You can create a custom email address matching your domain with G-Suite - learn how to do it here: https://youtu.be/j_0ho2PUyTI

Your Catalog page needs optimizing - it displays a number of calculators and one ladies blouse:

Screen Shot 2019-05-27 at 05.21.42.png

It feels put in a hurry and abandoned - certainly not inviting to browse and shop. Make sure to check each section of your store regularly to make sure that all looks in order, and ready for visitors.

It feels like you are still working on your website, so it won’t be fair on my part to criticize it further, however, once your website is finished, feel free to reach out and I’d be happy to review your website again: order your website critique here.

Hope it helps! If you would also like to get a personalized marketing strategy for your niche, book a full business consultation now!

If you found these tips useful, please leave a 5* review on my TrustPilot profile. Thank you!

Best regards,

Maggie

Shopify SEO expert

Rock Paper Copy

maggie@rockpapercopy.info

Get 2 Google page #1 in 30 days | Join my Facebook community to learn how it's done | Click here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/30days2page1/

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 0
Thank you for your input, i made a list of the things you mention and ill fix and learn from them.
0 Likes
Tourist
7 0 0
Thanks maggie for taking the time to thoroughly examining my website, i learned alot from your post and will use the information to fix the errors. The website is not complete, i tweak and change thing every couple of hours. Thanks, again. When i completely finish, i love to hear what you think of my website.
0 Likes