Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 0
2500 visitors, two weeks in, no sales?Https://www.perfectly.care
0 Likes
Explorer
72 3 8

You are doing dropshipping?

• First of all you can still edit your product pics to be of same apect-ratio.They are untidy.
  • Second,your arrangement of product on frontpage is untidy.Some spaces here and there.You can trim the products on display to make it tidy.
  • Thirdly,some of your product pics obviously taken a long time ago.Looks like 30 yrs ago.Choose the products with good pics matters.
  • Lastly, just find more sales channels.Make a hit on facebook so people talk about it and spread the words for free.
0 Likes
Tourist
7 0 0
Yes, im dropshipping. Thank you for your insight, i really need an outside person to see the flaws. I use Facebook, Instagram and most of my traffic is google.
How do you change the pic?
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
482 45 237

Hi JVirgo,

General

• I can see that you have your contact information listed on your contact page. This is easily accessible which is super important, however, I would also consider adding a contact form to the page.

Homepage

• If the social media icons/links at the footer can be opened at the new tab instead of the same tab upon click. This will ensure your visitors/customers stay on your store while checking out your social media presence.
  • As you have a long homepage, consider adding a link in the footer to 'Home' top of the homepage or add a sticky arrow to jump to the top of the page. It will help you improve the navigation and user experience.

Product

• Remove "Secured and trusted checkout" on each product page as this does not help your brand. Put it in the footer if you want to keep it.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
0 Likes