Feedback on my store

2 0 0

Hi Community Members,

Hope everyone is doing fantastic ,  I have launched my new store on weirdcrafts.in , Providing most precise skins in India for all the premium devices. These skins are made from 3M Vinyl , the most premium and expensive in the market.

Request all the members to check and provide your valuable feedback about how to improve , what to add , what to remove and targeting proper audience .

Attaching the image of the precision of our design , We have made our best to make skins pixel perfect for all the devices.

WhatsApp Image 2019-04-02 at 12.25.39 PM.jpegSkins SampleWhatsApp Image 2019-05-25 at 1.06.26 PM.jpegOnePlus7 Pro SkinsWhatsApp Image 2019-05-25 at 1.07.22 PM (1).jpegSkin Designs( Copyrighted,Non Reproducible)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
109 8 102

Hi! 

Great images! Site looks very well constructed and trustworthy. From here, you can start using A/B testing to improve the user experience. You can test where buttons are placed, what images should appear at the top of the homepage, etc. Just keep improving!

Good luck!

2 Likes
Excursionist
25 1 11

Hi There, 

Congos for launching your store and I must say that your logo looks amazing and cool to show off :). 

I have following suggestions, 

• The top menu can be expanded by adding high margin categories or high selling categories along with other top menu items
  • The default search landing page is bit off, I mean it's empty. You can show products on that page as well by simply updating the default search on the website with different search solution such as Sparq
  • The footer menu has two links Dropshipping/Product Request which both lead to contact us page. Not sure if thats intended or a mistake
  • You can add Sitemap on the site footer, it’s good for SEO purpose.
  • Add more description on product pages if you can. It helps with SEO and offers more trust to prospective buyer
  • If you have customer testimonial/reviews,  put them on the home page

I hope this helps, feel free to ping for any query 

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
1 Like