Feedback on my store?

Solved
Highlighted
1 0 0
Hey guys I've been getting traffic and i've spent a lot on ads, but I havn't had 1 sale in 2 months now. Can I please get feedback on what i should improve, thanks!
Careoholic.com
0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Partner
482 46 236

Hi Careoholic,

General
  • The Header section looks empty. It should be properly organized so that it looks attractive to the visitor.
  • Your header section is taking up too much space, and pushing down more content below the fold.
Homepage
  • Click here, View Products, View Collections, Submit are death for conversion rates. Try something big and explicit for your CTA buttons.
  • You need a newsletter 97% of people who visit a website for the first time don't purchase it is crucial that we capture their email addresses to bring them back to the site.
  • If the social media icons/links at the footer can be opened at the new tab instead of the same tab upon click. This will ensure your visitors/customers stay on your store while checking out your social media presence.
Product
  • Remove "Secured and trusted checkout" on each product page as this does not help your brand. Put it in the footer if you want to keep it.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
1 Like