Feedback on my store

Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 0
Hello, i need feed back on my store. Want to know if i can change a few things. NEED HELP,no sale and not enough time on pages from visitors.
Https://www.purigenonline.com
0 Likes
Shopify Expert
150 0 9

Hello. After carefully looking at your store I would recommend a new theme or layout. You can also benefit from adding more relevant content. What makes your company better than the next? Adding more detail about products and how buyers can benefit always helps.

Web developer/Graphic Designer
christina@designsrus.us
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
482 45 237

Hi JVirgo,

General
  • The about us page has a very small content. I recommend to update with more content, what is the motivation doing this, why you are doing it. Share your native photos of your store and team.
  • The footer section needs to be redesigned.
  • I'd recommend adding an FAQ page so your customers will know about your shipping times/costs, what your products are made from, where you source your materials, how they can return the products.
Homepage
  • I really like the Instagram integration towards the end of the page as this shows that your store is current and active.
  • I recommend adding customer reviews to your homepage, so your store look more trustworthy.
  • You should add a headline and a call to action button on your hero image section.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here and "like" below.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
0 Likes