Feedback on my store

Highlighted
2 0 0
Hi guys.
I just started out with my brand new fashion print-on-demand store online, and I would like to know if anyone likes it, or if I'm doing at lest something good. Any feedback would be very helpful, good or bad.
Thanks in advance.
link: s-j-c.myshopify.com
0 Likes

What makes your brand standout? Anyone can copy letters on a piece of clothing. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

2. I would clean up the design of your homepage and feature an equal amount of clothes if you are going to have them on the home page.

3. Add links to your footer for about us, return/refund, contact us, FAQ, and shipping policy. I didn't see these pages on your site and they are ones customers will look for

4. Get a domain name for your store. Don't use a sub-domain on Shopify

Product Page  Feedback

1. Move the sizing chart off your product pages and make a new page for this. That way you can link to it from your product pages and in the footer. This will clean up your page and make it look more professional

2. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof

3. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
1 Like
2 0 0
Thank you. It's really helpful.
In the coming days I'm going to change those things and see what happens.
0 Likes

Hi @SJC 

Some good suggestions above. Right now your website needs a lot of work. You're going in the right direction. 

Keep up the good work and I'm sure you will crush it online. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates #inspire

NO Sales ??? Learn More -----> here

0 Likes