Feedback on my store

Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 0

Hello all,

I have been working on my store for some time now and I am glad to say I have over 50 products now! Woohoo. 

Check it out at AchieveLabs.co

A little bit of context, I am creating a store that will appeal to be in the athletic leisure space in the future.  Right now, I wanted to target summer gear as it still ties in with the larger theme.  I intend on having a Google ad campaign, maybe Facebook and work extensively on Instagram this weekend.

Now, I need some refinement for some paying customers. I would greatly appreciate some feedback on the following topics (in no particular order):

1. Add to Cart Color 
  2. Product categories, suggestions?
  3. Shorter checkout process.  Currently has over 3 pages long.  Yikes!
  4. Product descriptions. Enticing?  Short?

Your feedback will greatly help out my customers have a great experience.  Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
2669 445 577

Hi @esly3 

1. Add to Cart Color 

- It look like you are using debut theme, Right now you have used orange color as theme color for all button so i suggest to use same color don't change it.

2. Product categories, suggestions?

- You can create separate collection for same category product and then add in menu so user can easily find same category product.

- Right now on your theme user redirect to cart page when product add to cart, if you want to reduce all step and get rid of cart page then you have to apply cart as drawer and you can add buy now button to allow use direct checkout product. 

4. Product descriptions. Enticing?  Short?

- We can use tab for description section so if you have more content on page then it manage by tab in less space on page.

General feedback:

1. we can apply product image as slider so user can easily navigate image and get rid all image that display bellow main image.

2. We can change image base on variant selection so user can show image of selected variants.

3. Make good layout of footer and header.

4. create proper logo without white space.

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: jasoliyabrijesh123@gmail.com
Want to get Free review and advice for sale on store ?? just text me here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 0

I am curious to know what you mean by the "apply cart as drawer advice that you gave".  How do I do that? A quicker checkout process is my main goal right now.

- Right now on your theme user redirect to cart page when product add to cart, if you want to reduce all step and get rid of cart page then you have to apply cart as drawer and you can add buy now button to allow use direct checkout product. 

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
2669 445 577

there are two way to short your checkout process from product, like we can use direct checkout button when add product to cart and other is we can use cart as drawer so when use add product to cart and keep on same page and use checkout button from cart drawer to process directly without interact cart page.like bellow site:

https://z00d22ck31yx9qce-4621566019.shopifypreview.com/products/classic-varsity-top

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: jasoliyabrijesh123@gmail.com
Want to get Free review and advice for sale on store ?? just text me here
0 Likes