Feedback on my store

1 0 0
Hello everyone, I’m looking for feedback on my store/ways to improve it. Thanks. The website is www.thesuperiorones.com
0 Likes

Hi @superiorones 

I just emailed you full website review. 

Keep up the good work.

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

FREE ways I can help you ---> learn More 

0 Likes

Hello,

Congratulation for your store. I have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.

1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop

2. Add call to action button

3. Optimize your product landing page

4. Optimize your store for SEO

5. Integrate your Instagram feed at home

Need more expert guidance? Please contact us here: https://ecommercetask.myshopify.com/

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Official Shopify Experts & Partner - https://experts.shopify.com/ms-webservices

20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
E-mail: hello@mswebdesigner.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
553 49 104

Hey there, @superiorones 

Bo here from Shopify Support!

Congratulations on launching your online store - it is clear that you have put a lot of work into this so very well done. There are a handful of things we can tweak to make your site that much better so let's get into that right away. 

On your collection pages, there are only two rows of products before the customer has to click to view more. A good rule of thumb is the less clicking a customer has to do the better. I would recommend adding more rows to your collection pages.

• Go to Online Store > Current Theme > Customize. 
  • Click Home page and from the drop-down, choose Collection page. 
  • Once in a collection page click on "Collection Page" from the sidebar on the left-hand side. From here you can add more rows of products and then click Save.

Your store does not have a favicon at the moment. A favicon is a small square image or logo that appears on the browser tabs, as well as on browser pages that list web addresses, such as the bookmarks page. It helps strengthen your brand and to add a polished look to your website. Here's how you can add a favicon to your store.

Seeing as you do not appear to have any social media linked. You are missing out on a massive opportunity here. Instagram is the perfect place to engage with customers. If you are eligible for the Instagram Sales Channel you will be able to link your products to your Instagram posts. So if a customer sees something they like on you Instagram they can easily click through and purchase the item.  When running an online business it is super important to have an active and engaging social media presence. If you have the chance, please do take a look at our collection of Instagram marketing blogs here. Most online stores garner most of their traffic from a strong social media presence. Take a look at GymShark for example. They consistently post on their Instagram, both their story and their feed and they started off just like you. Take a look at our GymShark success $128M Global Brand: Behind Gymshark’s Multi-Channel Empire" for inspiration here.

Part of what makes them so successful is their strong brand identity. You can start building a brand identity as simply as writing an About Us page. The About Us is probably the most underutilized marketing tool on Online Stores. What an About Us page should be is a goal-oriented sales page, one that focuses on highlighting the biggest selling points of your story and brand, making a strong impression on curious customers. It is the perfect place to highlight a number of objectives such as:

-  Communicate the story of your business and why you started it.
-  Describe the customers or the cause that your business serves.
-  Explain your business model or how your products are made.
-  Put a face to your business, featuring the founders, or, the people on your team.
-  Incorporate persuasive content (e.g. an explainer video, data visualizations, links to blog posts).

In short, your online store displays your products brilliantly, your "About Us" page should be telling your customer why they should buy from you.

SEO can also be improved with the addition of posts in your blog on your site, this will also help with your content marketing. Having content that a customer would regularly like to check out is a great incentive to bring a customer back and even convert them from being a visitor > customer > advocate. Want to learn all about content marketing? You can take this free course from Hubspot and become certified. This course goes through the ins and outs of content marketing, how to keep stock of the content you have and how to come up with and publish content on a regular basis as I know consistently creating content can be the hardest part. 

Let me know how this goes and if there is anything else I can assist you with, I'm happy to help!

All the Best,

Bo 

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1605 20 158

Hello,

I simply had looked your store. I have a few recommendations on your store.
I suggest you can add blog for your store, blog gives you the probability to make important substance for your customers. Utilize this as an advertising strategy to drive campaign back to your site.
And I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.
You can Implement testimonial too, Testimonials are critical to building trust on the website, particularly in case you're selling an item or administration. When you have a cheerful client or reader, consider requesting that they give you a Testimonial. At that point highlight a couple of them unmistakably on your business page.
Otherwise, Your store is just as good as to see the products in your store:).

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes