Feedback on my store

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi looking for feedback on our store skinhealthscience.com.au

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1285 74 156

Hello,

Congratulation for your store. I have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.

1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop

2. Optimize your product landing page

3. Optimize your store for SEO

4. Go for favicon and unique logo

Need more expert guidance? Please contact us here: https://ecommercetask.myshopify.com/

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer
Setup Shopify Store @ 129 USD
20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1801 30 198

Hello,

I just had look into your website. It's looking great.
I observed few things on your website, I hope those helpful for your website.
One of your product gallery image sizes are not equal like https://skinhealthscience.com.au/products/carbo-cleanser, check it. You can use open new tab on the links on the footer section and items on grid page, then customers are spent more time on your store.
Social media icons are not found, Have you created your website social media pages? I suggest you can create your store social media pages and regularly promote your products. I suggest you can add your store blog. Blog gives you the chance to make important substance for your clients. Utilize this as a promoting strategy to manage movement back to your site.
Blog make better Your Website's SEO, Increase Traffic to Your Website through inbound links.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted

Have a few clients in the fashion and beauty space. You have a solid looking brand and design already. A site is never done but here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would continue to make sure you find that balance between having tons but not to much white space

2. I would remove the carousel type setup on your collections page. It does not work. Layout your products in grid and maintain the design of your site

3. If you are going to have a product on your homepage. Make it a Featured Product type section as it makes it look like something planned. Tell people why you picked it and what makes it great. Sell people on wanting to buy it. 

Product Page  Feedback

1. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions. This is going to help tie your site together

2. The "You Might Also Like" section should have product side by side. Otherwise, it makes your product page longer then it should be

3. I would a/b test if having video on each product page helps with increasing sales or not. 

4. When you get reviews, I might break them out of the drop down section. That way customers see them... this helps build social proof

5. I would work on the layout of your product description as it is a lot to read and formatting can help make this easier 

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes