Feedback on my store

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello,

My store has been around for quite a while. We have a pretty large customer base and steady sales. Just wondering if there is any feedback anyone might have for the site to increase traffic, sales, and have an overall better experience. Thanks!

johnny-beach.com

Johnny

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
141 4 31

Hi @johnnybeach 

Trust you are doing good. Good store. Wish you success!

Top Navigation - Try to remove - Shop Insta and place the Nano Towel product there - as that is a great product which will sell quick!

No need to place the Shop Insta.

Clothing - example  - Tshirts - please mention description what is it made from cotton / polyster / something else. Mention if the size will shrink after wash. Mention wash care for clothing.

Home page i would add more section currently you are only focusing on brief/underwear/swimwear. Add as below:

1. Slider is ok

2. Briefs

3. Nano Towel

4. Stationary | Pins | Keyrings as you have now.

5. Insta gallery is ok.

Do feel free to ask any questions

Thanks

VInod

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
0 Likes

Hello,

Congratulation for your store. I have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.

1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop

2. Add related banner

3. Optimize your product landing page

4. Optimize your store for SEO

There are other areas you need to work

Need help? Please contact us here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/pages/contact-us

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Official Shopify Experts & Partner - https://experts.shopify.com/ms-webservices

20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
E-mail: hello@mswebdesigner.com
0 Likes

Dig the vibe of your store and its design.  Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. The "Shop Now" text could contrast more on the main image above the fold.

2. Make sure the main product images for each product has the same theme / style as some have white vs non-white background right now. This is going to help tie your site together when people are looking at your collection pages

3. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. XY Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

Product Page  Feedback

1. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. Some products I saw only had 1 or 2 images

2. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof

3. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

4. ASOS and other leading fashion brands are doing little fashion videos for their product pages. Something you could film on an iPhone or latest Android and add to your site.

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
121 5 21

Hey, Johnny.

Ren here from the Shopify support team. I had a look over your website and found it to be well built and the shopping experience to be fluid!

To add to what's been said above, I'll talk about some things to consider and look into to help drive conversions below.

1. Make your sales more apparent: I think you have some fantastic product listed at really motivating sale prices - they should be front and centre! You can accomplish this by creating a new collection (for example: front page sales) and add the items you want to show case.

2. Create incentive: Look into making some deals by bundling your products for a discount. Some apps that can help are Bundler and Bold Bundles.

3. Add discount incentive and collect more subscribers: You can install a pop-up that will offer customers a chance at winning a discount percentage by submitting their email. This builds your subscribers list and also increased conversions because generally users must use their discount within a certain length of time for it to be applicable - creating urgency to make the purchase. 

4. Social Proof: This is a method of digital marketing that can help to incentivize customers to buy by adding a small pop-up to the bottom of the screen showing recent shopper activity. 

5. Influencer marketing: This method involves partnering with a Social Media influencer by exchanging product or a portion of sales for social advertising. We have a beginners guide here.

6. Lastly and maybe even most importantly, I noticed that typing "men's swimwear" into Google didn't yield a search result with your website on the first 5 pages. Improving your SEO can help put you higher on the list, increasing your traffic and sales. Check out our full, free course on SEO training here.

I hope you find the above information helpful! Keep up the great work with your website and don't hesitate to reach out for any clarification or further assistance.

Ren | Social team @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Excursionist
45 2 5

Hello, I reviewed your site nice and looks good quality products. I think you do not use any app for increasing brand trust as well as sales. I  recommend using Nextsale app. It is so useful that is working with Social Proof& Urgency tools. When you add this app to your site it begins to show comments of previous purchasers. Whenever your traffic sees it they have trust in your brands and want to buy. So leads convert to sales. It is in the below try it for free. It differs from competitors because of the pricing and all in one dashboard. You will get its benefits if you use it.

Good luck with your store! 

0 Likes