My store has been around for quite a while. We have a pretty large customer base and steady sales. Just wondering if there is any feedback anyone might have for the site to increase traffic, sales, and have an overall better experience. Thanks!
Trust you are doing good. Good store. Wish you success!
Top Navigation - Try to remove - Shop Insta and place the Nano Towel product there - as that is a great product which will sell quick!
No need to place the Shop Insta.
Clothing - example - Tshirts - please mention description what is it made from cotton / polyster / something else. Mention if the size will shrink after wash. Mention wash care for clothing.
Home page i would add more section currently you are only focusing on brief/underwear/swimwear. Add as below:
1. Slider is ok
3. Nano Towel
4. Stationary | Pins | Keyrings as you have now.
5. Insta gallery is ok.
Do feel free to ask any questions
Congratulation for your store. I have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.
1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop
2. Add related banner
3. Optimize your product landing page
4. Optimize your store for SEO
There are other areas you need to work
Need help? Please contact us here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/pages/contact-us
Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer
Dig the vibe of your store and its design. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.
Product Page Feedback
Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.
Ren here from the Shopify support team. I had a look over your website and found it to be well built and the shopping experience to be fluid!
To add to what's been said above, I'll talk about some things to consider and look into to help drive conversions below.
1. Make your sales more apparent: I think you have some fantastic product listed at really motivating sale prices - they should be front and centre! You can accomplish this by creating a new collection (for example: front page sales) and add the items you want to show case.
3. Add discount incentive and collect more subscribers: You can install a pop-up that will offer customers a chance at winning a discount percentage by submitting their email. This builds your subscribers list and also increased conversions because generally users must use their discount within a certain length of time for it to be applicable - creating urgency to make the purchase.
4. Social Proof: This is a method of digital marketing that can help to incentivize customers to buy by adding a small pop-up to the bottom of the screen showing recent shopper activity.
5. Influencer marketing: This method involves partnering with a Social Media influencer by exchanging product or a portion of sales for social advertising. We have a beginners guide here.
6. Lastly and maybe even most importantly, I noticed that typing "men's swimwear" into Google didn't yield a search result with your website on the first 5 pages. Improving your SEO can help put you higher on the list, increasing your traffic and sales. Check out our full, free course on SEO training here.
I hope you find the above information helpful! Keep up the great work with your website and don't hesitate to reach out for any clarification or further assistance.
Ren | Social team @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution
Hello, I reviewed your site nice and looks good quality products. I think you do not use any app for increasing brand trust as well as sales. I recommend using Nextsale app. It is so useful that is working with Social Proof& Urgency tools. When you add this app to your site it begins to show comments of previous purchasers. Whenever your traffic sees it they have trust in your brands and want to buy. So leads convert to sales. It is in the below try it for free. It differs from competitors because of the pricing and all in one dashboard. You will get its benefits if you use it.
Good luck with your store!