Feedback on my store

Solved
2 0 0
Hello All, I wonder if anyone could give me feedback about the store I just opened. It's an antique and collectables store. I never had a website before, I always sold online via the mainstream platform so my brain is not quite in gear :) The store link is https://moetcollectables.myshopify.com/
I know it's early days but I feel it I haven't done a good job and need someone to point me in the right direction. Thank you in advance for any help x
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
389 20 77

Hi @Winder67 

Overall I think your shopify store looks pretty good, But I noticed a couple of things that you might consider adding.

One thing to consider is adding reviews. Adding reviews would help your customers research the products they are going to buy. Plus if someone likes a product they bought from you they can leave a review.

Did you think about adding a FAQ section. Customers often times will want a lot of information before they make a decision to purchase. Adding an FAQ section with information about things like shipping rates, returns, and anything else relevant can help your customer more easily make a decision to purchase

Another thing you might want to add is an always visible buy button. One of the biggest reasons people don't buy from online stores is because it's a hassle to checkout. We want to be able to reduce all friction that could potentially cause a customer not to buy. I recommend adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales to your site. It's an app that will make your buy button always visible. If they buy button isn't always visible on your site, your customer will have a hard time trying to buy from you. And even if they still are able to checkout, it can go a long way in helping them have a positive experience on your site.

Another thing you might want to add is a sense of urgency. Imagine you are a customer browsing an online store. Maybe you are ready to buy maybe you aren't. But there is a good chance you aren't in the buying mood at the moment. If you add a sense of urgency to your store it can help more of your customers to buy, and have them buy faster. One way you can do so is by adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown .

Another thing you might want to add is a blog. If you had a blog more customers might be able to find your site, and even if they aren't ready to buy at the moment they are reading your blog, they are more likely to buy from you in the future.

Overall your store looks really good, I think with just a little bit of time and effort you'll be able to create a really awesome store!

If this helped you consider signing up for my free email course at https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Hi @Winder67 

At the moment your website is missing a few things that every website needs to convert visitors into sales. Few suggestions. 

Logo: You need a logo. Happy to make a basic one for free if interested. 

A few areas that need to improve 

• Home Page (flow)
  • Product descriptions 
  • Site Navigation 
  • Story Page 
  • Footer Menu 

I'll email you something going over how to improve these areas. 

eBay: I'm not sure if you meant you have sold on eBay or not but here is some tips on how to get customers from eBay over to your website. 

View HERE

Overall: Couple great things about your website. I love how you have been in business for so long. That really builds trust. 

Keep up the good work

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

10,000 Reasons To Get A FREE Website Review HERE

1 Like
2 0 0
Thank you Clayton, this is really good advise, I've replied to your other
email on the site, thank you so much for your help :)
0 Likes

@Winder67 wrote:
Thank you Clayton, this is really good advise, I've replied to your other
email on the site, thank you so much for your help :)

No dramas at all. Happy to help. I'll reply to your  email shortly :) 

10,000 Reasons To Get A FREE Website Review HERE

0 Likes
Trailblazer
643 39 149

Hey,
It seems you have worked quite a lot, as store is amazing and close to perfect. It has everything at it place from top to bottom but surely you can work on few aspects mentioned down below which will help you in settling UI and overall functionality which will build trust for visitors and eventually drive you a

lot better sales.

1. Logo is not professional enough just simple image,also favicon is missing.

2. For engaging new customers, you can add a section of best-selling products.

3. For some sales in the start, you need to offer some discounts to get going as a promotional offer.
    Also, it would be great if you can create a separate sale page for discounted products.

4.  Also, You have around 43 products and sure you might add a few more as its just a start for you visitor might feel hard to find the right product.
    Also your search page is bit off and empty . Don't you think if suggestions are offered to search bar, there will be a lot of chances for a visitor to buy from your store?
    I would recommend to replace the default search with advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
  5. Sales Pop syncs your store's data to turn recent orders into sales notification popups on your storefront. This is Sales Pop's highest converting feature and is most commonly used on product pages, collection pages.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.
Neha:)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
217 24 48

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. Congrats on the new store, and welcome to the platform! You've done some great groundwork on the site so far. How have you found getting used to the platform? Have there been any challenges so far? 

In terms of site design, the more time you spend on it the better it will get. Have you looked to see what other competitors are doing on their sites, and emulate the parts of it that you like? There are a couple of points I would like to highlight, that you could consider implementing: 

- Create a professional logo for your website, and add the favicon.  

- Make sure your images for your banner match your themes recommended image size for that section. It looks like you're using the Debut theme, and we have a detailed breakdown of that theme in our help center here. 

- I would spend some more time crafting a great About Us page (the 'Our Story' on your site). You have a very unique business, and you could leverage the About Us to really hammer home who you are and how long you've been selling online. There's a great article here on how to craft the perfect About Us here.

I'm curious how you are planning to market the business going forward?  

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
2 0 0
Hi
I am pasting a share preview link to my store. Just wanting some feedback as well
https://xe8ufe81acr1lrtg-8585445494.shopifypreview.com
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
345 18 38

Hey, you need to engage your visitors coming on your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term. You have stunning products in your store but you are lacking in engagement features. I am open to further discussion.

Aitrillion is an 'All in One' Shopify app, built for the e-commerce store owners. With Aitrillion, maximize engagement and conversions by Loyalty Points and Rewards, Push Notifications, Email Marketing and automation, Chatbot with auto-optimization towards higher conversions powered by machine learning. Get deep insights about the activity of your customers with the help of Predictive Analytics and Artificial Intelligence.
Start your 14 days free trial now. https://www.aitrillion.com/
Get a free setup from our support.
0 Likes