Feedback on my store

1 0 0

Hey guys, can you please give me your honest feedback about my store. I am new to this thing and I don't know if I am doing good. Thank you !!

URL

https://blanche-sunglasses.com/

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
756 74 148

Hey there, @turkishbros 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

Well done on launching your store - it takes a lot of work to do so. There are some parts that we can improve on so let's get started right away. 

While your products are brilliantly curated and your pictures look amazing you could definitely work on the descriptions. The first thing I always look at when giving feedback on stores is the product descriptions. Anyone who is familiar with AliExpress or Oberlo will spot this right away and in doing so they will know that they can get the products cheaper elsewhere. With online stores, there are no sales representatives and so the products literally need to speak for themselves. Instead of listing your products' specs in your current format you should try writing descriptions that persuade the customer to buy the item. Why do they need this pair of glasses? How will it make their life better? I recommend taking a look at Oberlo's guide on writing a product description that sells here. This will also help you improve your SEO which will bring more traffic to your store organically.

Trust is the most valuable currency you can have on an online store. If a customer feels that they can trust a store they are much more likely to buy from it. Having the option to leave a review really helps build that trust with customers. Genuine, positive reviews will encourage customers to look at you as someone they can trust, someone who cares about their customers, and someone who is willing to go the extra mile for an exceptional customer experience. Seeking out online reviews have become such a standard part of the buying process for people these days that every online retailer needs to be thinking about them. Here are some statistics for you to consider:

- 70% of customers consult reviews or ratings before making a final purchase. (PeopleClaim)
- 63% of consumers are more likely to purchase from a site if it has product ratings and reviews.
- 67% of consumers read 6 reviews or less before they feel they can trust a business enough to make a purchase. (MarketingProfs)
- As many as 79% of consumers trust product reviews as much as a personal recommendation.

I would recommend taking a look at our free Product Reviews app. 

I would add a drop-down in your main menu to display all the different collections as opposed to just having the cat's eye option. You can learn how to create a drop-down menu here.

When running an Instagram account for a business it is super important to have at least 9 pictures when launching. When a customer comes to your page they should be met with a wall of photos which is at a minimum - 9 posts.  

I noticed that you have an About Us section, it is, however, very short and does not really tell your customer anything about your business. The About Us is probably the most underutilized marketing tool on Online Stores. What an About Us page should be is a goal-oriented sales page, one that focuses on highlighting the biggest selling points of your story and brand, making a strong impression on curious customers. It is the perfect place to highlight a number of objectives such as:

-  Communicate the story of your business and why you started it.
-  Describe the customers or the cause that your business serves.
-  Explain your business model or how your products are made.
-  Put a face to your business, featuring the founders, or, the people on your team.
-  Incorporate persuasive content (e.g. an explainer video, data visualizations, links to blog posts) that might otherwise clutter your homepage.

In short, your online store displays your products brilliantly, your "About Us" page should be telling your customer why they should buy from you.

How are you prepared for Black Friday / Cyber Monday? It is coming up very soon! I would recommend checking out out BFCM toolkit here. 

All the Best,

Bo

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
435 19 51

Hey, wonderful and a creative store. You should increase the engagement on your store. Start using a loyalty program and referral program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, make a purchase, visiting a store and many more.
This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again on your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.
The referral program is very helpful when it comes to good word of mouth and brand awareness. It is one of the successful marketing strategies.

Give a try to Aitrillion.com it has everything that an eCommerce store owner looks for.

Want to maximize your engagement and sales?
Visit AiTrillion.com
0 Likes
Astronaut
749 46 170

Hey Blanche-Sunglasses, 

I have reviewed your store and the first impression of the store is good but I can confront you to some of the things in a very simple way, it will help you in improving UI and overall functionalities to become more user-friendly and eventually leads to sales.

1. For some sales at the start, you need to offer some discounts to get going as a promotional offer.
    Also, it would be great if you can create a separate sale page for discounted products.
  2. Add some more social links for better social connectivity.
  3. Please add some blogs, as it seems empty which doesn't look great.

4. Also, You have ample of products and the visitor might feel hard to find the right product.
    Also, your search page is a bit off and empty https://blanche-sunglasses.com/search?q=. Don't you think if suggestions are offered to search bar, there will be a lot of chances for a visitor to buy from your store?
    I would recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

5. Sales Pop syncs your store's data to turn recent orders into sales notification popups on your storefront. This is Sales Pop's highest converting feature and is most commonly used on product pages, collection pages.
  6. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.

I hope my feedback will help you convert visitors into customers.
Neha:)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
488 25 99

Hi @turkishbros 

Hey nice job on your store. Honestly it's quite good, I like it a lot. There are a few tiny things I would change.

After looking I couldn't find a blog. If you had a blog more customers might be able to find your site, and even if they aren't ready to buy at the moment they are reading your blog, they are more likely to buy from you in the future.

An important thing I couldn't find is a sense of urgency. Imagine you are a customer browsing an online store. Maybe you are ready to buy maybe you aren't. But there is a good chance you aren't in the buying mood at the moment. If you add a sense of urgency to your store it can help more of your customers to buy, and have them buy faster. One way you can do so is by adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown .

Also I noticed that you don't have reviews. If you add reviews it will help keep your customers on your site. If your customer needs to leave your site to do research on a product they might not come back, adding reviews can help with that.

Another thing you might want to add is an always visible buy button. One of the biggest reasons people don't buy from online stores is because it's a hassle to checkout. We want to be able to reduce all friction that could potentially cause a customer not to buy. I recommend adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales to your site. It's an app that will make your buy button always visible. If they buy button isn't always visible on your site, your customer will have a hard time trying to buy from you. And even if they still are able to checkout, it can go a long way in helping them have a positive experience on your site.

After carefully reviewing I don't see a FAQ section. Adding an FAQ section to your store can help your customer more easily be able to find a solution to their problems without asking you. This will help long into the future so you don't need to spend so much time on customer support

Overall your store looks really good, I think with just a little bit of time and effort you'll be able to create a really awesome store!

If you found this review useful I created an email course here https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course where you can learn more ways to convert your customers

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

0 Likes