Feedback on my store

Tourist
14 0 0

Hey everyone,

I'm going to launch this store www.petbedhouse.com very soon so I need your feedback to add some extra work on it.

The store is www.petbedhouse.com

The password is: shipau

Thanks!

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
488 26 99

Hi @Nelson70 

Hey congratulations on opening such a great store, honestly I like it a lot, but I think there might be a couple things you could consider changing.

After looking I couldn't find social media links. Adding social media for your store can help people realize that they are dealing with a real person and organization and not just some faceless store

After looking I couldn't find a sense of urgency. Imagine you are a customer browsing an online store. Maybe you are ready to buy maybe you aren't. But there is a good chance you aren't in the buying mood at the moment. If you add a sense of urgency to your store it can help more of your customers to buy, and have them buy faster. One way you can do so is by adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown .

Another thing you might want to add is a blog. A blog could be used to drive more traffic to your store, and you could also use it to recommend potential products that your customer could buy.

I wasn't able to find an always visible buy button. Your buy button is the most important button on your site and it should always be within the thumbs reach of the customer. Take a look at your store (especially on your phone), and try to easily find your buy button, especially when you are on the bottom of the page. If your buy button isn't always visible you are making it harder for your customer to buy. Consider adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales , it will help it make it easier for your customer to buy from you.

Nice job on your all of your hard work so far, and I'm sure that just a few minor changes will really help.

Just so you know, I also created a tiny email series that has some tips on making your shopify store better https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

1 Like
Highlighted

Honestly your store is great and maybe beyond some tweaks, there is not much I would change beyond tweaking the layout on your product page. If you are looking to do marketing for your store after it launches. Here is how we think about it for our ecom clients. 

When our clients are looking to do paid ads on Google or Facebook. We recommend they start off on Google Shopping as you can target people based on what they are searching for. This means it's easier to get sales faster. You will need a Google Merchant Center and a Google Ads Account to run Google Shopping campaigns. After Google Shopping is working, we look at Facebook and setup a Dynamic Product Ads campaign on Facebook. 

Google Merchant Center
This is where you host and manage your products (SKUs), so you can use Google Shopping campaigns in your Google Ads (AdWords) account. You can add the Google Shopping app to your store and connect it to your Google Merchant Center... once you do this, you are almost set to run Google Shopping campaigns.

Google Ads (AdWords) Account
This is where you run and manage your Google Shopping campaigns from. You will need to connect your Google Ads account to your Google Merchant Center account above. Once you do that, you can run Google Shopping campaigns. Make sure you turn on Auto-Tagging in your account. Also, you can link your Google Ads account with your Google Analytics account... this helps make sure data is shared between them. Hopefully you have setup your Google Analytics account already. Make sure your bids are not to high and you have a good account structure.

Facebook Ad Account
If you have not, you should Setup your Facebook Catalog. That way you can run Dynamic Product Ads (DPA), which is remarketing/retargeting on Facebook and Instagram. When someone comes to your site and does not buy... you can show them an ad later on Facebook and Instagram. The DPA campaigns are always the best return on ad spend for our clients. It's good to start with site visitors or people who have added something to their cart/started checkout but have not bought anything.

Once you have that setup. You can see what is working and what is not working and grow the business. The above assumes you have setup your Facebook pixel and your have a Google Ads Conversion tag setup for your site too. That way you can track your sales. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com
1 Like
Shopify Partner
452 19 52

Hey @Nelson70 ,

You should make your store more interactive by adding web push notifications, loyalty and rewards, referral program and many more. It will help you to engage your visitors and turn them into your loyal customers for the long term. 

To know more on how you can implement this on your store and what apps you can use. Feel free to ask.

Want to maximize your engagement and sales?
Visit AiTrillion.com
0 Likes