Feedback on my store

2 0 0

Hi,

We would love some feedback on our store we just launched. please be as harsh as possible ;)

We will really appreciate any provided feedback.

0 Likes

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage as it's just showing product right now and nothing else. You need content beyond just product on your homepage

2. Make the product images bigger on your collection pages... makes it easier to see the art

3. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. XY Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

Product Page  Feedback

1. Tweak how you format your product description.. a few double spacing between paragraphs

2. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof and makes it easier for people to trust your brand. Ask past customers for reviews is a great way to get this started

3. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com
1 Like
Highlighted
Astronaut
749 46 170

Hey Uniquepetcanvas,

The first look of the store is quite simple and it lacks some very important features which are essential for a store.

1. First of all, you need to add a few more products to increase variety and conversion rates.
  2. Offer some discounts for better customer engagement.
  3. Add some social links like Facebook, Instagram, etc to the site footer to attract more traffic.
  4. Add some blogs and customer testimonials to educate the customer.
  5. For engaging users, building customer loyalty and increasing conversions, you can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners in a variety of above-mentioned ways.
  6. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

May the feedback help you in improving your store.

Neha;) 

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
1 Like

Dear UniquePetCanvas,

Congratulations for your store.

Hope Few suggestions will help you:

User Experience:

1. Optimize your page loading speed for Mobile

2. Go for other design

3. Make a logo

Home Page:

Add Collection List
Add Testimonials
Add Popular Products

Product Page

Add Testimonials
Optimize your product page

Other

Use Facebook and instagram Store for more sale

Add Blog Sections

There are other areas you need to work. Need help please meet our expert here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/

Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer

Official Shopify Experts & Partner

20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
E-mail: hello@mswebdesigner.com
0 Likes

Hi @UniquePetCanvas 

Awesome idea for a product. Keep up the good work my friend. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

10,000 Reasons To Get A FREE Website Review HERE

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
488 25 99

Hi @UniquePetCanvas 

Hey congratulations on opening such a great store, honestly I like it a lot, but I think there might be a couple things you could consider changing.

You might consider adding reviews. Adding reviews would help your customers research the products they are going to buy. Plus if someone likes a product they bought from you they can leave a review.

Also I noticed that you don't have a FAQ section. If your customer can't find an answer to their questions they may not buy from you. Adding an FAQ section will help to add trust, and make it so your customer doesn't need to leave your site, to find an answer to their question.

I wasn't able to find a sense of urgency. Imagine you are a customer browsing an online store. Maybe you are ready to buy maybe you aren't. But there is a good chance you aren't in the buying mood at the moment. If you add a sense of urgency to your store it can help more of your customers to buy, and have them buy faster. One way you can do so is by adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown .

An important thing I couldn't find is an always visible buy button. Every extra step that a customer has to go through, makes it more likely for them not to buy from you. If you are getting a lot of customers coming to your store, but not buying, one of the reasons might be that it is just a bit too hard. If you can make your buy button always visible (especially important when people are on their phones), it can help more of your customers want to buy from you, I wrote an app that can help with that https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales .

I wasn't able to find a blog. If you had a blog you would be able to drive more organic traffic to your store, plus it would help establish yourself as an expert.

You know your store is actually quite good, and I think with just a bit of love and care, you will be able to really succeed.

If this helped you consider signing up for my free email course at https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course

1 Like