Feedback on my store

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

My store is new and I am new to e-commerce. I would like feedback on my store, artcraftgranny.com.  How do I get more conversions? Everyone says it is beautiful and they like my store but the sales are low. I sell commissioned pet portraits, art and photography prints and products. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
486 26 98

Hi @Artcraftgranny 

There are a couple of things I might consider adding to your store, but overall good work

After carefully reviewing I don't see an always visible buy button. The buy button is probably the most important button in your entire store and you need to make sure that your customer can always easily find it. If your customer needs to scroll all they waaay back up after reading your descriptions, they are more likely not to buy from you. A lot of people are very busy, and every extra step that you add is another reason why they might not want to buy from you. I recommend adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales . It can help you make sure your buy button is always within a thumbs reach for your customer.

Did you think about adding a sense of urgency. By using urgency, you can make your visitors feel like they are missing out unless they order immediately. The 'Fear of Missing Out' that they experience, will increase your ability to convert them into buyers. One app that can help you with that is https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown . It really can make a big difference in getting your customers to buy from you

You might consider adding a FAQ section. Customers often times will want a lot of information before they make a decision to purchase. Adding an FAQ section with information about things like shipping rates, returns, and anything else relevant can help your customer more easily make a decision to purchase

I wasn't able to find reviews. Adding reviews would help your customers research the products they are going to buy. Plus if someone likes a product they bought from you they can leave a review.

You might consider adding a blog. A blog could be used to drive more traffic to your store, and you could also use it to recommend potential products that your customer could buy.

You know your store is actually quite good, and I think with just a bit of love and care, you will be able to really succeed.

P.S. I created an email course at https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course, after reviewing a bunch of stores I noticed that there are a few tips that might help, and I created an email list to help with it.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Thank you for your feedback. I will look into all your suggestions

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

I tried to add the buy button but could not complete. It wanted me to copy and paste into three places. I just wanted a buy button on the store. 

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1694 106 368

Hey Artcraftgranny.

Providing limited-time coupon codes, being competitively priced, tweaking and testing your e-commerce checkout process and having cart abandonment software in your site can prove useful for increasing conversion rate. Coming to store following improvements need to be made:

1. Favicon is missing. 
  2. Adding social links can prove beneficial for better connectivity.
  3. Adding a login/sign-in account can prove beneficial for ecommerce purposes.
  4. For engaging users, building customer loyalty and increasing conversions, you can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners in a variety of above-mentioned ways.
  5. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

I hope you get more conversions.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Artcraftgranny 

Some good suggestions above. I really some of the prints you sell. Keep up the good work and I'm sure things will work out for you and your business. 

Cheers 
Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes