Feedback on my store

6 0 0

HI There, 

I have an e-commerce site www.babywoods.nl in dutch. 

Would like to get some feedback. 

I recently migrated away for other software and now my site does,t convert that well ;(

looking forward to the feedback. 

Cheers,

Melanie

0 Likes

Hi Melanie

Overall the site is great. There are some things I would change. It's always a good idea to a/b test different elements on your site to help increase your conversion rate and revenue. We do this with a lot of ecom stores we worth with.

Homepage Feedback

1. Would not have the trending product section below your other product section. ... basically you are showing them twice

2. I would make the product images bigger on your collection page. Also again, don't list the trending products again as it's duplications of the products already on the page. Trending product are better on product pages

Product Page  Feedback

1. You have two different Similar Product sections and You May Also Like. I would just keep the first Similar Product section and get rid of the other sections.

2. I would move the customer reviews from the grey box area as it could get missed by some scrolling quickly on the page. The customer reviews might look better just under all the product images

Once you make these changes, there are other thing you could test to continue to improve your site. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like
6 0 0
HI There,

Thanks for the great advice,

I updated the homepage and removed the double line of products
The collections and product paged doesn’t have similar rows anymore
The collections page has a different look and feel https://babywoods.nl/collections/wandcommodes removed a lot of filters and images are bigger now.
The reviews are moved.

Any other great tips? Or tips for ab testing? What tools should I use?

0 Likes
Highlighted

The collection page and homepage each look 100% better now as your products are the thing my eyes look at right away. Google Optimize is the best option for a/b testing with your Shopify store. Now you need to get quality traffic to your store and get people to convert. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes

Hi Melanie,

I really like the clean and minimalistic design of your site. It's on point and doesn't have too much content to distract visitors. A few things I'd recommend improving:

• Use high resolution images to catch the visitor's attention. The first background image and the one around "Duurzame Wandcommode" appears pixelated
  • Add an About us page to tell the story of your venture
  • Add a FAQ page
  • Format the text content in the middle with headings OR restructure and place them within Columns
  • Add a blog and post a few articles to get more traction and increase visitors

Feel free to checkout the Shogun page builder app. Shogun's simple drag and drop interface allows you to completely restructure and redesign your pages without any coding knowledge. Create beautiful landing pages and blog posts from scratch or with the help of our pre-made template. We also have advanced tools like A/B testing and Analytics already baked into the app!

Here is a short video which gives you a high level overview of the features and functionality of our page builder.

If you're interested, we have a 10-day free trial, 24/7 support and an amazing set of features that'll let you have granular control over the body of your pages. If for any reason our app doesn't meet your needs, you can uninstall at any time and still keep the pages you designed with Shogun!

Feel free to reach out to us at support@getshogun.com if you have any further questions!

Regards,
Sanal

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
485 19 57

To be honest with you, your business niche is good, but you are missing a lot in your store. This may cause you to keep losing customers from the traffic coming to your store.

1. Your home page should be more of a display information.

2. First fold should have CTA button in it,

3. Add slider images in the first fold and follow the flow of the homepage.

4. Your store should be in multiple languages.

5, I see customer engagement is missing in your store. You need to focus on it on a prior basis to boost conversion. to know how to engage visitors and convert them into paying customers click here.

Want to maximize your engagement and sales?
Visit AiTrillion.com
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1023 60 221

Hey Babywoods,

The site looks really quite attractive. Some things to be taken care of to make the site look even better are:

1. Favicon is barely visible. Try making it somehow bold using dark colors.
  2. The logo is quite plain. Try modifying it by changing color combination and font style.
  3. Offer discounts to your customers for better customer engagement.
  4. The social links if placed in the footer would look quite better. 
  5. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  6. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users. Check out the features live here

Hope your store improves and gets lots of conversions in the near future.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes

Hi Melanie

Great job. Keep up the good work. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

P.S If you want a awesome , extremely detailed , Free website review that will blow your socks off check out this link HERE or www.inspiresmallbusiness.com

0 Likes