Feedback on my store

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 1

Dear community,  please share your feedback and what traffic sources would you recommend me to start with FB, Instagram, free sources? 

Thanks in advance!

https://www.tridevistore.com/

0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
244 24 37

Hi, @Tridevistore.

Sophia here from Shopify. Welcome to the Shopify Community!

With a jewelry store, you could see success advertising through Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest. I don't necessarily recommend starting out with all three, but you could eventually be benefiting from all of them. Start with the one you feel most comfortable with and work on building a consistent presence there first before taking on the others.

I can see that you already have a Facebook business page, so that's probably the best place to start. Have you connected the Facebook sales channel yet? This will help you add a Shop tab to your Facebook business page, allowing your customers to easily shop your products on Facebook.

Ads can definitely help bring traffic to your store, but I recommend checking out some of the free marketing methods for boosting your Facebook following first, listed in this post: 18 Ways to Increase Facebook Followers and Likes in 2019. Having a higher Facebook following, regular posts, and visible engagement on your Facebook business page can help tremendously if you do start to publish paid ads because your brand will appear to be more established and trustworthy.

The store looks good so far, and I especially love that most of your product images are consistent on clean, white backgrounds. The products really shine here, and to help them stand out even more, I recommend adding product descriptions. I can see that your product pages already include brief details like the material and size of the product, but adding even a short paragraph to explain the features and benefits (overall, why the customer should buy the product) can really help both sales and search engine optimization.

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1279 75 274

Hey Tridevistore,

Creating a Welcome email sequence for all the new or recent subscribers, sending them emails regarding an ongoing promotion based on their behavior and preferences, posting regular quality content with images, daily stories, and weekly content and Search Engine Marketing could be some of the ways to attract visitor attention. Apart from that, some changes needed to be done in your store are: 

1. I would love to see an Account login/sign-in system, as it is a must for an ecommerce.
  2. Add some more social links for better connectivity.
  3. The links in the footer should be placed vertically for a better view.
  4. Create a seperate sales page for all discounted items.
  5. Add blogs and Instagram images for better product explanations and brand promotion respectively.
  6. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  7. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

Hope your store receives loads of traffic and sales.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

Thank you very much, Sophia! 

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
244 24 37

No problem, @Tridevistore. Don't hesitate to reply here if you have questions about how to implement any of the suggestions in this thread. I'd be happy to help!

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Tridevistore 

Try to have more images of people wearing your products and smiling. Really want to give that awesome feeling to visitors so they can envision themselves wearing your products. 

Overall good start. keep up the good work. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

P.S If you want a awesome , extremely detailed , Free website review check out the below link

www.inspiresmallbusiness.com

P.P.S If you want to view VIDEO TESTIMONIALS from our awesome clients check out the above link. 

0 Likes