Feedback on my store

Highlighted
1 0 0
Hello Everyone,

I have had my store for about a month to 2 months I am seeing progress I have gotten about 1,000 visitors so far and an average of about 20-120 visitors a day just depending on the way I’m marketing that week, but only 1 sale. If anyone could give me a few pointers or some constructive criticism on my shop it’d be really appreciated. Also if any one can give me some tips on marketing too currently I am using Instagram ads and getting some affiliates here and there and working on getting more affiliates. The link to my store is

Hypelifestyle.shop
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1472 93 321

Hey Hypelifestyle,

Getting sales depends a lot on the overall look of your website which has some loopholes. So, you need to work on them to make your site look better and generate a lot of sales. Few areas for you to work on are:

1. The central banner should be wider to cover the extra space around.
  2. Favicon is missing, which is quite important to add.
  3. The logo can be improved a little more. Change font styles and color combinations.
  4. Adding social links to the footer will enhance connectivity.
  5. Keep a single newsletter that too in the site footer for both discounts and latest news, offers as well.
  6. Bestsellers should be added on the homepage for knowing site peculiarity.
  7. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  8. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

Hope your visitors start converting into customers very soon.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
70 2 1

Hi @Hypelifestyle 

I wanted to follow up on your post and see how your new site has been doing and congratulate you! That's awesome that you are getting alot of traffic to your site. How are you doing with increasing conversions and marketing? I happen to work for Klarna and I know increasing conversions can be difficult, I talk to many merchants who deal with this as well as shopping cart abandonment. Offering alternative payment options is a great way to increase conversions and Klarna has a buy now, pay later type option that helps increase conversions and increase average order value. Our merchants are seeing increased conversions of 44% after implementing our installment option on their website.  It gives consumers the flexibility to spread out their payments over time with no interest and we also pay you upfront and take on all the risks of any chargebacks. There is also no setup, annual or monthly fee to get started as well and it integrates nicely with Shopify. Here is a little more information and how to get started. 

https://www.klarna.com/us/business/get-started/

Hope this is helpful!

Samantha

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
998 49 148

@Hypelifestyle ,

1. Home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. 

-Slideshow Image 

-Collection List 

-Something Interesting ( maybe little about your story with link to about page ) 

-Newsletter Sign Up 

-Popular Products ( 4-8 Max ) I would only use 4

2. Start using a loyalty program and referral program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, make a purchase, visiting a store and many more. This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again on your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.

3. Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when they are not on your store. It will also reduce the abandoned cart rate.

4. Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. Every visitor can be your customer.

If you would like to implement all these I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes