Feedback on my store

1 0 0

Hi,

I'm newbie  and this is my first store i create with shopify .

I was hoping that you may be able to help me? I am looking for feedback on my store, the address is-

www.AandAstorey.com

Password : feed

Many thanks,,

0 Likes
Tourist
61 6 19

Hi there, 

I hope you are doing great! 

First off, I quite like the items that you are offering, I do think they are trendy and in high demand. 

I took a close look at how the site is built and took some notes along the way. 

Here they are:

Homepage

The header is too big. Reduce the information there to the very essential and erase the empty space. 

The header menu is made as a field of static information that most of the customers need quick access to, therefore I suggest paying extra attention to that part of the page. 

The images on the categories are not the highest resolution, which they should be. It is best to have all the images as sharp and high quality as possible, but when it comes to homepage it is crucial. So make sure to use better images that cooperate with each other. Maybe use the same color families in all images even though they show completely different items. Make the name of the categories more visible. 

The footer also has empty space that is not being used at all. Reduce that. 

The homepage itself does not give out too much information, If it has been made intentionally, you can leave it as it is. If not, I suggest adding some more collections (featured collections), about us section, testimonial section etc. 

The product page 

Design-wise it looks great and has all the information and details about items that is needed. 

Customer experience 

I suggest adding more CTAs on your site. Visitors need some help when making a purchase. You can add Reviews with photos as testimonials, display your Instagram, Add Social media to sign in etc. There are a lot of apps out there that have such functions. However, if you want to have all of them in one check out our marketing platform Growave

You can start your free use here 

Hopefully, my notes will bring use to your site. If so, please let me know by liking it. 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that helps Shopify brands reach their audience, engage users and increase conversions with ease here
1 Like
Shopify Partner
1021 59 220

Hey A and A Storey,

The logo fails to clearly describe the store purpose and identity. Add some text to it instead and use different color combinations and font styles to make it look much better. Some other important observations regarding your store are as follows:

1. Discounts need to be offered to engage customers in a better manner.
  2. Bestsellers need to be added to inform the customers regarding the site speciality.
  3. Footer links should be placed vertically for better alignment.
  4. Adding more social links apart from Facebook and Instagram will help in expanding customer connectivity.
  5. Reviews need to be added below each product to improve customer choice.
  6. Testimonials and Instagram images need to be added to promote your brand in a better manner.
  7. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  8. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Hope your store advances and touches the zenith of success very soon.

Neha ;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
1 Like

Hi AAStorey,
I took a look at your online store. I would like to give you some feedback to make it better:
1. Overall:

- The header and footer are too big. You can reduce them to get more space for the main content.

- The Font Size is quite small. You should increase the Font size to help your website visitors easily see your website. 

2. Homepage: 

I see that now you only focus on showing your product on your home page. However, I think that you should also make customers engage and trust you. Here are some ways for you to do that:

- Add the slider under the page header to show your competitive advantage or what makes your merchants different form others. 
- Add the Testimonial section to build the trust of customers. 

3. Product page

- Add the customer review section. Actually, the reviews from other customers have a big impact on the buying decision of each customer. 
4. About Us page

Create an About Us page to show who you are and why people should buy your products. 

5. Contact Us page

Add a Google Map or images to make the contact us more beautiful and professional.qq.png

I hope that these suggestions are helpful to your business :)

Quang Nguyen | Founder And Mobile CRO Expert @ CTA Now
- If you think my reply is helpful, click ‘Like’ to let me know!
- Do you want to boost your sales and conversion rate? Check out CTA Now - A great solution for making sticky call-to-action buttons to reach your goals

Trulli
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1021 59 220

Apart from the given suggestions, I noticed that your site does not contain any search box and a direct link to the search landing page which is quite important for your visitors to search for any kind of product of their desired choice.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
1 Like
7 0 3

I think your store looks great and I love the baby yoda tshirt! One thing I could suggest as well is adding some buy now, pay later options for your website. It allows the customers to split up their payments into 4 interest free installments.  I head that Klarna is good from some other posters.

1 Like