govin

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
4 0 1
0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Hi Roshyshine,
I have visited your website. Here are some feedbacks to improve your online store:

1. Homepage

- Overall, I think you are focusing on showing your products on your homepage. Too many products can make customers confused and inconvenient, so you should rearrange these product sections on this page.

- Add slider under the header to show what makes you different from other merchants and why people should buy your products. Actually, you need to have more engagement with your website visitors before convincing them to become your customers.bb.png

2. Using the proper sticky button

- Now there are 2 sticky contact buttons on your website. It may make customers confused and unhappy. qq.png

3. Improve your page loading speed

Your page loading speed is too low on both mobile and laptop. You can check it via Google Page Speed Insights and get improvement suggestions. In fact, your website visitors can quickly leave your website without making any purchase if they have to wait a long for your page loading. xz.png

I hope this above feedbacks can help you improve your website and grow your store sales. <3

Quang Nguyen | Front-end Dev @ PageFly
- Click 'Like' to let me know you like my answer!
- Are you having problems building Shopify stores? Check out PageFly - An Advanced Page Builder whose goal is to empower anyone to build a perfect store.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

hey govin, one of the thing that immediately pops out is that your brand name isn't the same as the domain name. Is this intentional?

Working on...
1. Product Lens (App that helps the middle of the funnel marketing)
2. Strategy + Tactics: Marketing Blog
3. Want store feedback? Try this free tool (You gotta give to receive)
4. 60-day SEO email course
5. FB Marketing 102 email newsletter
0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Partner
1228 71 258

Hey Walshopmart,

The elements under the "Women" section in the main menu are haphazardly arranged. Try improving element arrangement and alignment for better orientation and decent store look. Other important points for improvement are as follows:

1. Instead of "All Products", you can name the different product categories as "Collections".
  2. Favicon is missing, which is quite essential for site identification.
  3.  A seperate "Sale" section should be created for all discounted products.
  4. Instagram images need to be added for better brand promotion.
  5. All footer links need to be arranged vertically for a better alignment.
  6. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  7. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparqs Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Hope store optimization results in a lot more sales.

Neha ;) 

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Partner
731 29 92

Hey @roshyshine ,

You have a wonderful store and amazing collection. Start using a loyalty program and referral program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, make a purchase, visiting a store and many more.

This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again on your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.

The referral program is very helpful when it comes to good word of mouth and brand awareness. It is one of the successful marketing strategies.

Add web push notifications to retarget your customers even when they are not on your store. 

To implement all these functionalities you can install AiTrillion.com It is all in one Shopify app. It has many features and you don't need to install multiple apps. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Excursionist
70 2 1

Hi @roshyshine 

I love the look of your website! Have you thought about using Klarna as a pay later option? Klarna is a great way to increase sales and traffic to your online store. The best thing is we take all of the risk, you get paid right away. Here is a little more information and how to get started.

https://www.klarna.com/us/business/get-started/

Hope this helps!

Samantha

0 Likes