Feedback on my store

1 0 0
What should I improve? Leave out? Add? Anything helps.

www.divergenti.nl

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
132 12 50

Hi @Divergenti , 

Your site seems to have its own uniqueness, I would even say there is a character to it, which is a great thing when you are offering pieces of art. 

I found it cool that you chose a specific font and colors and used them all over the site, that is very important. 

Customer experience 

1) Add Testimonials. For that you can install apps that have reviews feature, and they will adjust the style and functions up to your site design. 

2) Add favicon for making your site more recognizable and professional 

3) Work on mobile page loading speed. 

Make more research on that, take a look on CSS that is not being used, use lazy load to optimize the speed. 

For enhancing customer experience, I suggest using our app Growave  It has over 10 features and does not affect your page loading speed.

4) Add a Referral program to bring more customers 

Basically there are two things to focus on 
1) Aesthetics
2) Customer experience 

Since you already have the former, I am sure you will find your target groups and get started with sales. 

Hopefully I managed to help you, if so please let me know by liking this  post or marking it as a solution

Good luck! 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that helps Shopify brands reach their audience, engage users and increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
780 34 101

Hey @Divergenti 

Your store looks very captivating. I would suggest you to maximize engagement on your store which will help you to capture visitors and convert them into paying customers. Add a loyalty program to entice your customers. The loyalty program will help you to increase the customer lifetime value of your customers. You can give loyalty points on activities like on signing up, leaving a review, allowing for web push and many more.

You should also add an announcement bar to highlight the important news you want to tell your visitors.

Instead of displaying the menu button at the bottom you should display it at the top. It will be easy for customers to navigate. Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. 

I would suggest you to install this all in one Shopify app. Aitrillion.com It has all the features in a single app. It has basic features and advanced features. You can check it out. 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted

Your design and animation is nice, but I suggest you make it clear what you sell. From the hero banner, I cannot say for sure what this store sells, though the image is high-quality and looks cool.

Making it clear what you sell means including keywords about the product types into important positions. Not only informing new visitors about your product ranges, this will also benefit your SEO:

• Page Title
  • Page headers ( which are <h> tags)
  • Page content

Jan20-1.png

Also, be ware about using too much animation. Delivering value is the most important thing and it can be done without animation. Using too much animation may harm your load speed. This is your's page Google PageSpeed Insight test: 

Jan20-2.png

The next thing I would improve if I were you is call-to-action button, think carefully about what action you expect visitors to take and make it the primary call-to-action in your page. The primary call-to-action must be visually prominent. And other call-to-actions should have less visual weight.

Jan20-3.png

This button is directing people to an "About" page, which is needlessly distracting your visitors from making decisions.

Victor | CRO addict @ PageFly
- If you think my reply is helpful, click 'Like' to let me know!
- Are you building Shopify stores? Check out PageFly - An Advanced Page Builder trusted by non-techies and pro web designers.
0 Likes