Feedback on my store

Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 0

I was looking for feedback on store. Starting to get visitors and several abandoned carts.

Thank you

myhousewaresbyjules.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1211 71 257

Hey Myhousewaresbyjules,

I would love to see an Account login/sign-in system, as it is a must for an ecommerce. Login, when added, should be placed beside the cart and search bar for a more logical store look. Some other points for store optimization are as follows:

1. Bestsellers need to be added for depicting site peculiarity.
  2. Discounts need to be offered for better customer engagement.  
  3. All Discounted products need to be kept in a seperate "Sale" section.
  4. The newsletter occupies a lot of space. Shift it to the footer instead.
  5. Utilize the newsletter space for adding Instagram images for better brand promotion.
  6. The image sizes on the product page are uneven. Make it even for better uniformity and consistency.
  7. Testimonials need to be added for strengthening customer trust and belief.
  8. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  9. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Hope your store becomes capable of gaining a lot more conversions.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1195 98 147

Hey @Gmele4,

I have gone through your store. Although, it's a great effort put to make it appear great but I have few suggestions that you can ponder over. 

1) Header part is not looking great. I mean, menu titles should be laid out in single line and logo could be made more attractive as it represents your brand. 

2) Instead of having multiple sections on Homepage, keep it minimalist with limited but useful sections such as hero image/carousel at the top then collections images, instagram feed etc. 

3) Footer is having all information but it could be organized in a better way. You can move the Newsletter component in the footer only and organize it in better way. 

4) Carousel can be added in the product images in thumbnails in the product page. 

5) Images could be made of similar size in collection page and either hover effect or quick view feature can be added to it. 

Hope it helps! Please let me know of any further concerns.

Thanks & Regards
Perennial Solution

Problem Solved?✔️Like and Accept the solution that can help others.
Need any help with theme customization or design? Hire us
Email: infoperennialsolution@gmail.com
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
1 Like
Highlighted

Hi Gmele4, 
I took a look at your website, and here are some feedbacks to make it better:

1. Homepage

- Add a slider under the page header to show why they should buy your products. Don't just show your products! You need to engage with your website visitors before convincing them to become your customers. 

qqzz.png

2. About us page

- Add more images/videos to tell your business story. It is a good way to make this page more compelling to your customers. Let your customers know who you are and what makes your store different from other merchants.

mm.png

3. Improve your page loading speed

Your page loading speed is quite low on mobile. You can check it via Google Page Speed Insights and find improvement suggestions. In fact, your website visitors can quickly leave your website without making any sales if they have to wait a long for your page loading.qw.png

4. Using sticky call-to-action buttons

Now, more and more people use their mobile to go shopping online. So, it is time to optimize the mobile customer experience. One of the quick and effective ways to do it is using sticky call-to-action buttons which are always visible on the mobile view. With CTA Now - a FREE Shopify app, you can create different sticky buttons such as Add to cart, Buy Now, Contact Us buttons, and other custom button/form. It is a good way to improve customer experiences and get more sales. Here is one example for you:

Image from iOS (1).png

I hope this above feedbacks can help you improve your website and get more sales <3

Quang Nguyen | Front-end Dev @ PageFly
- Click 'Like' to let me know you like my answer!
- Are you having problems building Shopify stores? Check out PageFly - An Advanced Page Builder whose goal is to empower anyone to build a perfect store.
1 Like
Excursionist
109 11 37

Hi @Gmele4 

I see that you have implemented some changes since the last time. This time around, everything looks a lot more "crispy" and dynamic. Great job! 

Here are a couple of other focal points to consider: 

1) The header is shifted to the left, while the body of the homepage is centered. From the very first sight it seems like the  styles were not loading correctly, it creates a feeling of unfinishedness. I recommend sticking to a centered container instead. 

2) The header is to static scroll. Meaning that people will have to go all the way up to switch from one category to another. 

3)The body is too long. It is featuring great items, however, it gets confusing. Do two rows on items to capture more products with less scroll. 

4) Social media icons on the footer menu are not set up. Disable the ones that you do not need and leave the active ones. 

5) Product page is shifted as well. The header is on the left side, the body is centered and the reviews widget slid to the left as well. Once you change the header layout, ask the Review app developers change the location as well. 

6) add description to each video of product demo video section 

One last note- I noticed that all of your items are based on sustainable development and made to reduce the amount of one-use containers and plastic  bags. I recommend creating a section on homepage that would tell a couple of words about ecology and your approach to business. That way, first you are delivering a great message to society and second of all, customers will motivated to purchase your items. 

Hopefully I managed to help you, if so please let me know by liking this post and marking it as a solution. 

Good luck!

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that helps Shopify brands reach their audience, engage users and increase conversions with ease here
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
719 25 89

Hey @Gmele4 

You have a great store. To reduce abandoned cart rate I would suggest that You should definitely start notifying your customers when they abandoned your cart. This can be done in many ways. You can send them an abandoned cart push notification or an abandoned cart email. This will reduce your cart abandonment. Not only this you can also start rewarding your customers with loyalty points when they come back to recover the abandoned cart.

You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases and helps in retaining your customers.

Add web push notifications to retarget your customers even when they are not on your store. It also helps in bringing back losing customers.

If you want to implement all these I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
70 1 1

Hi Gmele4,

I love your website and especially your natural beeswax wraps! I work with alot of ecommerce merchants everyday who struggle with shopping cart abandonment.  I work for Klarna and we help merchants to reduce this and increase conversions by offering buy now, pay later options for customers on their website.  It allows the customer to buy now and pay later by spreading out their payments over time with no interest and just a debit or credit card required.  Here is a little more information about how it works and how to get started.

https://www.klarna.com/us/business/get-started/

Hope this can help!

Samantha

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Gmele4 ,

I have noticed a few minor things that you might consider taking.

Home Page: For engaging new customers you need to work on your home page and make your website user-friendly. Scattered information or too much distractions can create a bad user experience. Check the homepage flow, above the fold and below the fold content should be strategically decided.

Featured Images: The featured image captures the first attention of the user. Use good quality featured banner images with interesting tagline to captivate user attention.

Product Page: Product description formatting is all messed up. It should be nicely spaced so that buyers find it visually appealing. You can display the extended details using tabs rather than a chunk of text. Think about how you can concisely convey and highlight the most important information.

Images: Your website images don’t look responsive to many devices. Also, you can insert product images into a carousel.

Send abandoned cart emails: If you are getting visitors and no sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts they can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left.

Mobile Score: Your google page speed score is only 53. It should be above 70. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on mobile score as well.

2020-01-23_13-53.jpg

Live Chat Support: A website with no live chat is like a store with no sales assistant. Start a conversation with your visitors and turn them into happy customers. So integrate live chat support on your website.

Try Offers and Discount: try free shipping promos and money-back guarantee offers on your product.

Sticky Header: Your header is fixed but menu is not. Sticky header is something that remains fixed to the top of the website, and are visible even when you scroll down. It gives a better navigation experience to the user so fixed header along with menu.

Scroll Back to Top Button: You can create a scroll top button to take a user at the top of the website to improve your website’s overall user experience.

Web-Fonts: Ensure text is user-visible while web fonts are loading. Choose a font that is easier to read even from further away.

I hope you like my feedback!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!

Thank You!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Review and advice for sale on store | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
1 Like