Hi djjt13 !
I have gone through your site. Though it looks good, there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales.
HEADER & FOOTER :
A lot can be done to your homepage to make it more informative & attractive. Example of Nice Home page
7. Trust badge on Home Page -- This is important as this helps to build trust and assures your customers that your brand is authentic
COLLECTION PAGE :
Your customer views this page to have an in-depth view of the products and services you offer Example of Good Collection Page
1. Banner adding on Collection page -- Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners
2. Product filter for easy navigation -- Categorize & filter products by their size, color or type so users find product to product navigation easy.
3. Product Label -- Product labels like % off, ‘New Arrival’, ‘Sold Out’ must be there must be there for the ease of the buyer
4. Product Showcasing -- Clear product title and description , high quality images , reviews , related products , color swatch function, grey effect for sold out products , product labels . All these features make your store much more convenient, authentic, easy to use and user friendly
PRODUCT PAGE :
CART PAGE :
1. Social Media Link -- Include links to your Facebook, Twitter and Instagram or any other social media business pages.
2. Proper integration of Google Analytics, Facebook store, Instagram store, google search console -- These features will help you track and analyze how customers interact with your store
3.Proper setup shipping, taxes -- Set up shipping and taxes options for different areas/countries or for particular products.
Hope these suggestions are useful for you. Wish you many more sales in the future. If you have any queries, do let me know here.
MS Web Designer | Task4Store
20,000+ Tasks Completed | 1000+ Happy Clients
Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to get Free review and advice for sale on store ?? just text me here
Hey Esencia Jewellery,
The correct order of arrangement of the elements in the main menu should be as follows: Home, Products, Ring Sizing, Shipping, Returns, About Us and Contact Us. Some other points to be considered for a more unique and professional store look are as follows:
May the store receive a lot of sales and conversions in the days to come.
Congratulation on the great store with beautiful products. However, it's hard to navigate through your collections and search results pages.
1. You should consider implementing autocomplete (search suggestion and product match) for the search box. Shoppers who used the on-site search showed a 216% increase in conversion rate and a 21% increase in average order value. It's an impressive figure, but often overlooked. Ultimate Search and Filter using AI technology offers instant search, autocomplete, typo tolerance, synonyms search. It would act as an aggressive sales assistant that improves your customers' satisfaction and increase conversion rates.
2. It's essential to implement a product filtering for your Collection pages and Search results pages. It's hard to expect customers surfing all pages to find the desired products that they would purchase. With Ultimate Search and Filter you can create product filtering by Color, Theme, Size, Price like pandora.net
3. Consider using Merchandising to get more profit. he right digital merchandising strategy can engage your shoppers, guide them toward enticing products, and boost your sales, which is the dream for any online retailers. You can pin and boost high-margin or sale items, bury products that most sizes are out of stock, display promotional banners on collection.
Check our demo store (Horizontal product filtering) at: https://usf-horizontal.myshopify.com/
Hey @djjt13 ,
I would love to give you feedback but check the domain. The site is not opening.
|an hour ago|
|an hour ago|
|2 hours ago|