Feedback on my store

Tourist
3 0 1
Hello all! Hope you are all safe and healthy during this time!! I’m Currently in the process of incorporating dropshipping into my store. I hand make skin care product and want to drop ship skin care tools. I’d love some feed back on my store before I launch. Thanks and take care!!

Www.mochaglow.com
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1472 93 321

Hey Mochaglow,

"Overall, it's a sound beginning"! However, your site" needs minor brush up to reach the "heights of perfection".Look into the following below mentioned suggestions for the same:

1. “Facebook is an essential component of today's ecommerce marketing strategy", Therefore, adding Facebook, Twitter, and Linked In to the footer social links would help you in increasing customer association to a considerable extent.
  2. "All header sidelinks are haphazardly arranged".So, First of all, you need to arrange them logically for a symmetric header arrangement. To do so, Place both the "Shopping cart and Login" on the top right corner beside the "Search Bar".
  3. Apart from it, you need to remove the "dropdown header menu" from the top right corner and place it to the top left corner in place of the "shopping cart".
  4. "Product photographs should be taken from different angles as they are the ambassadors sharing the promise of your products online."
  5. A "BUY NOW" Button is an instant "Call to Action" which when added helps in simplifying the checkout process.
  6. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  7. Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  8. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

I hope this great start leads to a bright performance!
Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Massata94 ,

Does the hero banner really need to be so big that the content is hiden below?  Even when you are doing this intentionally, I don't think it's a good idea. Visitors are supposed to get a grip on what you are selling within 5 seconds, so just making sure everything is clear would be the best.

01.png

From my experience as a visitor, it's also annoying when I scroll up to browse the nagivation bar. I just think is excessive scrolling is not neccessary.

2. Product image

Yup, there should be more product images. Only 1 is definitely not enough

02.png

(Product image is super important for visually-driven product. But even when your product is spec-driven, many product images to describe the product feature is even more essential)

By the way, when I click on the variant selector, there's only "Rose Gold". What's the point of including the variant selector when there's only 1 variant? 

Just keep in mind this principle: Misunderstanding is the enemy of UX.

Another feedback on this featured product section: If you intentionally feature this product on your homepage, including a link from this section to the product page is a must. I couldn't just click on the product to view a full product page, which is confusing. 

Okay, those are some of my opinions as a visitors and also a UX designer. If you have more questions, you can ask in this topic. I'll be sure to answer 

https://community.shopify.com/c/Feedback-On-My-Store/Shopify-Store-Design-Q-amp-A-Feedback-To-Your-S...

- Tips to optimize website load speed: http://academy.pagefly.io/load-speed-optimization
- Are you building Shopify stores? Check out PageFly - An Advanced Page Builder trusted by non-techies and pro web designers.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Massata94 ,

I just had a look at your website. I have noticed a few minor things that you might consider taking.

Home Page: Homepage could be better and organized. For engaging customers you can make sections on homepage such as ‘New arrivals’, ‘Top selling products or best selling products’, ‘offers & discount banners’ etc. homepage content should be strategically decided as it guide visitors around homepages. Also reduce white space on the different section on homepage.

Home page slider images: The featured image captures the first attention of the user. Write interesting taglines to captivate users attention. Also, reduce the banner size.

Use Videos To Engage Your Audience: It's worth to add brand video, or short clip on the features of the product to engage the visitor.

Product Page: Product description formatting is bit messed up. It should be nicely spaced so that buyers find it visually appealing. You can display the extended details using tabs rather than a chunk of text. Think about how you can concisely convey and highlight the most important information. 

You can insert product images into a carousel. 

Social Login: Implement social login. It is a single sign-on for end users. By using this user can sign in on website instead of creating a new account. This simplifies registrations and logins for end users.

Mobile Score: Your google page speed score is 26. It should be 65-70. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on mobile score as well.

26.png

Show Off Trust Signals and Customer Testimonials to boost conversion: Customer testimonials and trust Signals build customers trust and help customers to feel more secure in their buying decision. 

Add call to action: You need a strong call to action to convince people to act. Try to use good CTA to increase conversion and sales.

Social Media: Integrating more social plugins on your website to increase traffic. Create social media pages for your business helps to reach more customers. Social media make your business visible and it expands conversion such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram are great platforms for marketing and connecting with your new and existing users. 

Live Chat Support: A website with no live chat is like a store with no sales assistant. Start a conversation with your visitors and turn them into happy customers. So integrate live chat support on your website.  

Ads: If you want to increase sales I would recommend to start off Facebook or Google Shopping ads. It becomes easier to get conversion faster and grow your business with the help of Ads.

I hope you like it!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!

Thank You!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Review and advice for sale on store | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1
Thank you! How do I remove the varient? I’m not sure how
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
253 24 101

Hi @Massata94 

-The header menu looks a little messy because of the icons being located all over the place. Align the cart, account, search and hamburger menu into one line.

-The gift cards page looks unfinished. Try using a different image for it or add the frame. 

-The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand on it? Does that mean the product is bad? 

Instead of giving discount for nothing, give them as rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.

-Imagine if you saw something that you quite like on the store, however want to browse more, get more options and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder. 

-Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.

We have 10 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts etc. 

There is a free plan available also, we are offering an extended trial on the COVID-19 period. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

Take care and stay healthy <3

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1
Thanks!! How do i change the layout for the header links like u suggested?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1472 93 321

Hi,

I can see you are using the pipeline theme - https://themes.shopify.com/themes/pipeline/styles/bright/preview. I would suggest having the menu similar to the default layout. 

Seconding I can see the theme does not allow the move icons via customization so you might need some Shopify developer assistance. 

Let me know if you are interested in getting developer help and I will share with you some more details. 

Thanks

Neha 

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
998 49 148

Hey @Massata94, store looks good. Here some suggestions from my side:-

- The banner image doesn't look good. You should add an attractive image of the product.

-  Add web push notification. They are clickable rich content messages sent to your device by a website or a web app. It can be delivered to your device, mobile or desktop, even when the user is not on your website. It can be used in retargeting with push notifications include browse abandonment, retargeting users abandoning the shopping cart, activating dormant users with offers, retaining users with personalized content and more.

Have you tried the integration of web push notification with the loyalty reward program?

You can give loyalty points to your customers on allowing for web push notification and it will help you to increase the push subscribers for your store.

To implement this you can install AiTrillion.com. It is a fully integrated app and with automation, you can track each and every activity of your customers and send push notification in real-time which will result in sales. It is an all in one Shopify app. You can check it out. 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes