Feedback on my store

Highlighted
6 0 0

Hi everyone! 

Hope everyone is doing well and are safe :) 
I have had my store open for about a month, but still 0 sales. 

It would be greatly appreciated if I could get some feedback on my website: elitetwenty.com. It's a fashion brand catered to women. 

Best regards, 

Sadia 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @iamsadiasaeed ,

I suggest to learn the market as it becomes easier for you to identify the target customers and then draft an effective marketing strategy which may help position your business among the target audience.

Ads: If you want to increase sales I would recommend to start off Facebook or Google Shopping ads. It becomes easier to get conversion faster and grow your business with the help of Ads.

I just reviewed your store. I think you should do some improvements on your store also.

Put Effort Into Online Reviews & Social Proof: Social media Makes your visible and it expands conversion such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram are great platforms for marketing and connecting with customers.

Sticky Header: You can create a sticky header. Sticky header is something that remains fixed to the top of the website, and is visible even when you scroll down. It gives a better navigation experience to the user. Also, add a favicon on your webpage.

Try Offers and Discount - try free shipping promos and money-back guarantee offers on your product. 

Add call to action: You need a strong call to action to convince people to act. Try to use good CTA to increase conversion and sales.

Write a review - This is a great way to win customer trust by providing them authentic reviews of the product so add write a review section on your website and display it with the aggregate rating.

Send abandoned cart emails: If you have traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.

Live Chat Support. Integrate live chat support on your website.  A website with no live chat is like a store with no sales assistant. Start a conversation with your visitors and turn them into happy customers.

Scroll Back to Top Button: You can create a scroll top button to take a user at the top of the website to improve your website’s overall user experience. 

These few tweaks can really benefit your store and improve your sales, I hope my feedback will help you!!!

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!

Thank you!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Review and advice for sale on store | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
1 Like
Shopify Partner
1448 89 310

Hey Elite Twenty,
I have analyzed that the store looks quite cool and has "enormous potential" as well. If you like, you can take suggestions. It will make me feel good.
These points will help you in settling UI and overall functionality which will build trust for visitors and eventually drive you a lot better "sales".

1. A "BUY NOW" Button is an instant "Call to Action" which when added helps in simplifying the checkout process.
  2. The addition of "different payment methods" helps in offering different options to the customers to pay according to their requirements thus improving customer engagement.
  3. Want your site to be identified better! Adding a "favicon" is the recommended solution.
  4. Add "home button" at the beginning of the "header menu" for making it look complete and logical as well.
  5. Desire information security! Adding a Login/sign-in account is the solution and it is helpful in tracking your order details as well.
  6. Align all "footer links" vertically for "symmetric footer arrangement".
  7. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  8. Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  9. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

May there be showers of sales and conversions in the days to come.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
17 0 3

Hello,

This is not a professional feedback. It is just my feedback, 

I have viewed your website on a customers view,

First of all, 50€ is a lot for that, you can lower your prices, if you can't, than I suggest you to write 49,99 or 49,00€ instead of writing 50. Because 50 looks a lot more than for example 49.00€! For example gucci : they write 1.980€ instead of 2.000€. It looks like there is a big difference, but there is not. 

You can have a look on that.

And the what customers say , it looks very fake somehow, you can have a look on the reviews that is written there, and check the grammatical mistakes, I am not a native, but I saw some grammatical mistakes.

What I find good is that , your website looks like Gucci, Louis Vuiton, it looks rich and expensive.

Your website looks expensive and unprofessional at the same time, as said I don't know why, I am not a pro. I am looking at your website with a customers view, others would tell you what is missing exactly.

The only thing I can tell that :

Change the price tags, change the what our customers say part, the contact us page should be changed, instead of there standing only your e-mail, you can put a contact us form for your customers to contact you easily, and that would look more professional, you can also add a live chat widget . On my website I use tawk.to. Why should I buy a star bracelet, I did not like the title, but I dont know how you can change it.

So on your site there is few small looking mistakes, that would change a lot . I hope you the best, and I am sure if you fix all these small mistakes you will get orders!

Best Regards.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
45 3 12

Hi @iamsadiasaeed  ,

Hope you're also safe and secure as well. I can see that you have information about shipping, returns and refund policy which very important to have to increase trust among shoppers.

Here are some suggestions that you can consider  :

1. Instagram feed can be added for better brand promotion.

2. You may want to think about adding product reviews. Reviews are essential for any eCommerce store as it helps sell more and creates immediate trust with shoppers. Be sure to check out our review app. 

You can read more about our app here. And also see some of our display widgets in action on our demo site.

I hope above points helps :)

Kind regards,

Yusuf | HelpfulCrowd Product Review App and Q&A

Turning More Shoppers Into Customers

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
964 46 138

Hey @iamsadiasaeed, here is the feedback about your store:-

1. There is a language mistake. You need to correct mistakes.

2. You should add New Arrivals, Recently Viewed, Best Sellers. Give product recommendations by personalizing the customers' shopping experience.

3. Add web push notifications to retarget your visitors even when they are not on your store without getting their email addresses.

4. You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and helps in retaining your customers.

5. Add a LiveChatbot- You should welcome new visitors, boost your customer engagement, deliver personalized recommendations and much more. Give customers instant answers 24/7 with the help of the live ChatBot.

These are some tools that will help you to capture visitors and convert them into paying customers and will increase the conversion and retention rate. 

If you would like to implement these tools AiTrillion.com. It is an 'All in One' Shopify app. I am sure you will find it useful. 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes