Hi, everyone. I have started the store design with an agency but honestly I kindda doubting about it. Can anyone give me some feedback about the store design and any improvement?
I am new in shopify and hopefully can have a better performance.
Solved! Go to the solution
Hi there! Maggie, Shopify Expert here :)
Your store has a great user-friendly navigation. I'm not a great fan of the logo, not sure if it really suits your brand.
For some reason I couldn't close the newsletter sign up box:
I had to browse with it showing in the corner, which was quite distracting. It disappeared as I clicked to a new page though. Worth looking into fixing it.
Here are a few guides that might help:
Looking for a more detailed critique? Reserve your website audit here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/critique
Shopify Expert | Ecommerce SEO Wizard
I just had a look at your website. Good work! I have noticed a few minor things that you might consider taking.
Featured Images: The featured image captures the first attention of the user. Use relevant banner image with interesting taglines on banner to captivate user attention.
Home page: I like your homepage flow, but product images should be of same size and properly aligned.
Web-Fonts: Ensure text is user-visible while web fonts are loading. Choose a font that is easier to read even from further away.
Social Login: Implement social login. It is a single sign-on for end users. By using this user can sign in on website instead of creating a new account. This simplifies registrations and logins for end users.
Use Videos To Engage Your Audience: It's worth to add brand video, or short clip on the features of the product to engage the visitor.
Multiple Payment Options: Make it easy for your customers to pay. Provide as many payment options as possible. Also, what all payment options should be clear and displayed in footer.
Show Off Trust Signals and Customer Testimonials to boost conversion: Customer testimonials and trust Signals build customers trust and help customers to feel more secure in their buying decision.
Mobile Score: Your google page speed score is 25. It should be 65-70. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on mobile score as well.
A/B testing: Always try A/B testing to see which version of the webpage is performing better for you and where you can improve conversion. A/B testing should be done with few product pages without display 'you may also like' or 'any product collection' which might result in clicks and user taken to another product
Social Media: Integrating more social plugins on your website to increase traffic. Create social media pages for your business helps to reach more customers. Social media make your business visible and it expands conversion such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram are great platforms for marketing and connecting with your new and existing users.
I hope you like it!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!
It is great that you decided to start working with the agency, That will obviously cost you a penny, but most of the time it all pays off, do not worry about that.
Here are a couple of things that I have noticed on your site:
-The PORTABLE HANDHELD MULTIPURPOSE OZONE ULTRAVIOLET STERILIZER LAMP ROD image is too big and it does not look blended with the rest of the images, I recommend cropping it, so it does not mess up the collection on your homepage as well as the collection page itself.
-Place the links on the navigation bar in a following order Home - Catalog (which has all the categories in the drop down)- track order-about us. Do not repeat the Kitchen gadgets as a separate section, swap the places of Help Center and About us
-Reduce the size of the footer menu, by removing the About the shop section. You have an about us page already (it is not adjusted to your site at the moment)
As for the functionality of the site,
-Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer
-Imagine if you saw something that you quite like on the store, however want to browse more, get more options and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.
For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try Growave.
We have 10 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts etc.
There is a free plan available also, we are offering an extended trial on the COVID-19 period.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Take care and stay healthy <3
Hey The Promesa,
Hopefully, "This is a very good start", but you still have a long way ahead to reach the pillar of success. Pay attention to the below-mentioned tips to make your store perform well:
I wish the store performs well after improvement.
Hello @wendyz, the design looks good. Your store looks professional.
- The newsletter signup box which appears in the bottom right corner cannot be closed and it is quite annoying while browsing. You need to fix it.
- In the footer of the homepage. There is a heading ABOUT THE SHOP, change the content written under that heading.
- There is a lot of blank space in the footer. Add a call to action button on the banner image of the homepage.
- You need to check the FAQ section. There are mistakes. Simply add questions and answers to it.
Some marketing tools you should add which will helps you to engage your visitors:-
- Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.
- You can add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product.
- Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.
If you would like to implement these marketing tools in your Shopify store you can install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app. You can check it out.
|an hour ago|
|an hour ago|
|an hour ago|
|2 hours ago|