Feedback on my store

Highlighted
1 0 0

Good morning,

I had the pleasure of opening my store last week, I am seeing traffic but it seems everyone is being stumped on the landing page and not progressing forward. If possible can I get a pair of fresh eyes to look and give feedback. Please☺️

My store is: www.seductivelysweet.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
149 11 30

Hello @Misstara3881 

Congratulations on your store page! It's a really going point to start off - so good job there. I like the minimal theme that you have selected because it keeps the focus on the products themselves. Most things on the store have been done right. I saw a couple of things that could be made better though, so I thought I'd share them with you. 

1. On your homepage, make the top navigation bar fixed - even if the person scrolls down they should be able to navigate to the rest of the pages without having to go to the top. 
    2. Add the Contact us and About Us links even in the footer section. That makes those sections easily accessible from anywhere. 
    3. On your homepage, the graphics other than the lashes are taking up too much attention. So you could either change these graphics or add a different section instead - tips on how to best use the lashes, links to instagram posts or blog articles might be an interesting way to connect to your shoppers.
    4. You could add some kind of urgency by adding stickers or labels to highlight things like sale/trending/free shipping. The Shopify app store is source of some really good apps that can add this kind of a focus to your store. I added two below which I thought might look good. What do you think? You can always look up more styles here.  

E3889309-A1EE-4A32-AC3F-2BDB4CD18A37_4_5005_c.jpegCA828587-DCC0-4C07-8CA8-18A7356C7CAE_4_5005_c.jpeg

Do let me know if this is useful for you.

Hope to hear from you soon! Till then, good luck and do stay safe!

Garima

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution
ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Misstara3881, 

Congratulations on your store. Your store is very appealing and your products look amazing too. 
You are definitely headed in the right direction design wise, with a few tweaks and turns you will be able to reach your desired destination in no time. 

I have a few things that I have noticed which might help 

Good luck!

1. The background and some pictures are blurry.

2. some pictures are cut-off i'm not sure if that was intentional or is it just my browser but it is showing cut-off from my side.

4. Make a " Featured Collections " and only keep a limited number of products on your homepage. 

5. Shopify apps has variety of apps which can help you boost and grow your audience you might want to check that out.

I sincerely hope my insights will be of help to you. Do let me know if you have any more questions.

Press " Like " or accept my solution to let me know if it was of help to you. 

Cheers!

Regards,
Jasper
Mokool Support Superhero

Download our Notifications app for FREE to help store owners through Covid-19 - Notifications By Mokool
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
155 25 73

Hey there, 

What a beautiful store you have! Congratulations 

You are definitely headed in the right direction design wise, with a few tweaks and turns you can achieve your desired destination in no time.

I have a few recommendations, I hope they will be of help to you. 

1. Add a favicon to your website. It will help you strengthen your brand and to add a polished look to your website.

2. Create a logo for your brand. A logo has the power to emotionally convert a viewer. 

3. Add a main Call to Action button on your hero image, eg. Shop now

4. Free shipping is the biggest enticement for shopping online. And I see that free shipping isn't an option right now. So either you can provide free shipping as Standard (normal delivery), and shipping charges applied for Expedited (faster delivery)| or you could provide free shipping for orders above a certain value. Either of these, it will help you get more sales/increase conversions. I would like to recommend you one of the best apps for the same purpose -Superbar

5. Reviews on Product Page - Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof and makes it easier for people to trust your brand. Ask past customers for reviews is a great way to get this started. 

6. Product description - Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search.

7. Most viewed products - Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value.

8. Footer details - For better SEO purposes, Terms and Conditions like "Refund, Shipping, Privacy policy and Terms Of Service" page should be added to the site footer.

9. Connect yourself all through social media like Instagram, Twitter, Facebook. These are the gems of e-commerce store advertising. And add their links on your footer.

10. Lastly, as per my opinion, you need to create a some urgency and social proof on your store. And I sincerely think you need to add a top announcement on your store which shows urgency and you can display your announcements like "free shipping",etc. on them. I highly recommend Superbar

Social proof will help your visitors see who all has bought your products and that increases the trust of the viewer on your product. You can use the same app (Superbar) it provides you tools like a countdown timer, geolocation, etc. I’ll be adding links of a few apps that you could use for social proof as well below. 

For example, I'm sure you've seen how amazon creates urgencies in sales by showing the number of products left, upcoming sales, or drive sales by showing how quickly they have to order an item to get quick delivery, right down to the minute. 

If you want to sell more, boosting the sense of urgency in your marketing is the way to go. Making people feel as if they’re about to miss out on or lose a great opportunity is a powerful way to drive conversions.

One parting tip: like many other techniques, the urgency is best used in moderation. Don’t try to put pressure on your potential customers all the time, or they’ll stop taking your offers seriously. 

Instead, focus on periodically offering great deals that really are limited. I'm providing you some other app links that might be useful. 

Links - Urgency Pack Ultimate

Ultimate Sales Boost 

I sincerely hope my insights will be of help to you. Do let me know if you have any more questions.

Press " Like " or accept my solution to let me know if it was of help to you. 

Cheers!

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution!
Check out the following apps :
Simple scroll to top
Superbar
Slick scroll progress bar
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1954 122 428

Hey Seductive Sweet Lashes,

Pay attention to the below-listed points for imparting your store a more professional look leading to a better social presence:

• "Logo improvement" is necessary by the addition of a different font style and some graphics as well.
  • Include images in the "About Us" section for better clarity.
  • "Terms and Conditions" are essential for better site authenticity.
  •  You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.

I am sure the above points will help.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
245 17 62

Hello @Misstara3881,

I've taken a look at your store. There is more place for improvement. I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.

1. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.

2. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.

3. Add Contact Us page for better customer interaction.

4. Add favicon to your store which is a small square image/logo that appears next to a web address. Favicon helps to strengthen your brand and add a polished look to your website.

5. Add social media for the store to increase the traffic

6. Optimize your footer with a more professional and functional look. Add pages like Contact Us, About Us, Privacy Policy, Terms of Service, etc to the footer.

7. A FAQ would be useful!

8. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.

9. Create a Facebook account for your store. Having a Facebook Store is a great way to grow your business, allowing you to tap into new audiences and gain more customers.

10. Home page banner is looking blurred. Choose a clear and attractive image. 

11. logo is an important part of your company's brand, and makes a significant impact on a company's public perception

Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.

Hope this was helpful!

Jeena

https://MansionEcommerce.com
https://apps.shopify.com/partners/mansion-ecommerce
Driving the next decade of eCommerce
0 Likes