Feedback on my store!

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Guys

i'm wondering if someone can take a look at my store and provide some feedback? i'm getting views but no sales so I don't know if it's the store layout or my targeting audience? I re-vamped the store aweek ago and since then the visitors are staying longer looking at products and some items have made it to the cart but no conversions... 

this is the link

https://late-for-dinner.com/ 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
41 5 13

I took a quick glance at it for you, and the site looks fine as far as layout and choice of images goes.

I think the biggest turn off to a consumer is going to be that 14 - 30 day delivery window. People don't want to wait that long to get their merchandise. Amazon has everyone spoiled with 2 day delivery.

0 Likes
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Hi! 
I just had a look at your store. Very nice product images and I like the consistency of your "Our collections" page. Just 3 things I'd suggest for your homepage for better chance of gaining sales:

1. You might want to be clearer in what products you are selling when customers first land on your homepage. Right now it's "Choose to be Different" which I think is not suggesting or implying the products your store offers. And if possible, I'd suggest turning that section into a slideshow; it looks more active, interactive and captivating than a stand-still picture.

2. Add more navigation tabs on the header: i.e. Plants, Pots, Dinnerware, Tableware, etc. This gives a clear idea/outline of what they're selling to their customers right the moment customers land on their page. You can take a look at the homepage of Laneige US (https://us.laneige.com/). They have navigation tabs like Skincare, Lipcare, Makeup, Bestsellers, etc. 

3. I see your store currently has a 20% off sale campaign. That's awesome, but I only figured this out after a pop-up appeared after quite a while, and I also had a vague idea of a sale going on when scrolling down and seeing several products being discounted. I believe if that pop-up could appear earlier or if you have other ways to draw customers' attention to that info more quickly, they'll more likely to shop. Everyone likes a promotion, but promo info should appear when customers are still on your store. Customers are getting more and more impatient and the average time people spend on a website is getting less and less, so we as e-commerce owners need to make extra effort to grasp their attention promptly and in an organized manner.

Those are my suggestions. Have a great day and good luck on your sales!

- [Tutorial] How to customize Shopify product page: academy.pagefly.io/customize-shopify-product-pages
- Are you having problems customizing your Shopify pages? Check out PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

thanks for your feedback, as a dropshipping store wondering how else i could relay this message to customers? 

interested to know what other dropshippers market the delivery period....

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @latefordinner ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• I have found that there is no favicon to your website, favicon helps your customers to navigate to your website tab while they open many tabs on the same browser and it looks professional if you have a favicon. 
  • There is no review option, try adding that feature social reviews helps you a lot in bringing sales. 
  • There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop. 
  • Add more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.
  • Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Try adding some sale offers to your products to attract customers.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop 

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes