Feedback on my store

Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 1

Hello, please kindly provide feedback on my store. www.cozygarden.nl

I am just finished with updating policies etc. Hopefully, will this will help me improve my conversion rate.

Can someone explain how I can build a link under my collections photo's? So the photo's themselves are clickable and forward to the collections page.

The site is made with Debut theme. Thanks a lot!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
358 42 72

Hey, @Rutger 

Depending on your theme, the collection image sections may function to redirect via a button or by clicking on the image. Additional coding on your store would be required to add this functionality. In this case, I recommend a Shopify expert. You can find and hire a developer to code this into your store.

Also, I like how you are devoting your top menu exclusively to Shopping based links. You can take this a step further by investing in a third-party Mega Menu app, such as Buddha Mega Menu. It is a feature-rich app that offers a wide variety of great features. Feel free to check out their app demo, here. There are a variety of other Mega Menu options in our app store that you can check out as well. However I have personal experience using Buddha, and I like it a lot! 

If there's anything else, please let me know!

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1574 95 221

Dear Rutger,

Congratulations for your store!!

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:

• Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 40-45  . you need to improve website speed to make it more user-friendly for both device desktop and mobile.
  • Add Custom Slider with Call to Action - Make your site more visually appealing when you add your products in an interactive slider with prompt call to action.
  • Header and Footer Area need to Improve
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
  • You need to highlight your UVP ( Unique Value Proposition )
  • Product page layout needs to improve. Example of Ideal Product Page 
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Index all products at Google
  • Do some on page seo
  • Add Testimonials at homepage - They add to the trust factor as when customers see what other buyers have to say about your products, it makes them more sure about your brand.

if you need help please contact us

Best Regards
MS Web Designer
Contact For: Shopify Store Customization
Email: task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Other Services:Shopify Store Setup Service | Hire Shopify Developers Singapore
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 1

Thanks all!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
140 16 48

Hey @Rutger 

Welcome to the Shopify family, and congratulations on your store.

Your store looks pretty great on the first look, good job. I have a few observations to add:

1. Your website performance is not doing too well on mobile. Most users might be coming through mobile and a slow loading website can turn users off. Take a look at the performance: https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cozygarden.nl%2F&tab=d...
  2. Product images. On most of your products, you only have an image from only 1 angle.  I’d suggest adding more images. This is the only interaction users will have it, they can’t touch it and see, so be sure to add as many details as possible. A bad product listing is the #1 users don’t convert.
  3. There are too many products on your home page. If you overwhelm the user with too much alien info/ too many choices, they will most likely drop out. Show a few featured products on the homepage, maybe your bestsellers and your new arrivals. Show everything else on the products page.
  4. In the same vein, have you thought about adding product labels or banner to catch your users’ attention? These are kind of “mini banners” which can make your products like trending, bestseller, etc stand out. Apps like Modemagic can help you apply product labels on your images. 
  5. Lastly, testimonials and reviews are another way of proving the authenticity and quality of your products. Get some testimonials from your current customers and add them!

I hope this advice helps out. Hoping for more sales in your store!

Cheers.

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

ModeMagic | Product badges and labels to boost conversions
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
0 Likes