Feedback on my store

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 2

I’ve been open over 2 months now and having trouble getting sales. I had a Shopify expert work on my site about 3 weeks ago and still no sales. Can you please provide feedback? Thank you in advance.  https://goddesshouseofglam.com/

2 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
96 6 24

Hi @Glamgoddess 

I hope you are safe and doing well. 

I looked into your website and found it less friendly to navigate, I was confused on what your core offerings are and the font size and pictures made the display less appealing. I would recommend you to add you a short introduction/brand story on the homepage regarding your brand, this could give your website visitors a better understanding on what your brand offers. Also, uniform your image size for a better display. 

Furthermore, I clicked on your blog post page, you should make use of this page well by consistently posting contents where you can from time to time incorporate some of your products to increase exposure, this is a great way to enhance on SEO and drive organic search. You can also consider affiliate program or endorsement programs with fashion bloggers and influencers this could help you build up a positive brand image as they post and review your brand. 

Lastly, once you drive traffics to your site you would want to focus on conversion rates, what you can do is set your retargeting campaign! Retargeting campaigns allow you to re-engage and remind customer of your brand after leaving your website and offer product and product informations they viewed with different kinds of attractive ad creatives. In other words, the goal for a retargeting campaign is awareness and conversion. You can start by installing the Ako Retargeting app on the Shopify app store. Ako Retargeting is a cost-efficient tool that could help your business increase awareness and conversion. The app helps you get your potential customers back to your website by delivering the most relevant product information to them at the right time, right impression and right cost. Take a look at how you can set up a 14 days campaign in less than 15 minutes here:  https://medium.com/@akohubteam/how-to-create-a-sequential-retargeting-campaign-591861d257b5

Let me know if this helps with a like and as a possible solution. Feel free to contact me if you have questions regarding retargeting campaigns. 

All the best! 

Irene  

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Glamgoddess 

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Landing Page Builder

Congrats on your new store. I have just had a look at your store. It is a very beautiful website. Just 5 small things I'd suggest for your Home page for a better chance of gaining sales. May it help!

1. You need a more suitable banner

The banner is very significant in hero material. It is the first thing customers see when they visit your website. Let's get consumers to know exactly what you're having in 5 seconds first. That content is hard to see your banner now.

RichardNguyen_0-1600075058372.png

What should you do?

- Add a premium banner. It makes your site more professional and helps attract the attention of customers 

- Display them on the banner. As soon as they see your sign, let your customers know what you're selling.

2. Make a sticky header

Sticky header helps customers easily access menu navigation although they scroll down or up on your page. Customers can also quickly reach the Search field to find products with a sticky header.

3. Classify principal and secondary Call-to-action (CTA) button on your Home page

RichardNguyen_1-1600075058513.png

RichardNguyen_2-1600075058504.png

RichardNguyen_3-1600075058496.png

RichardNguyen_4-1600075058403.png

One crucial thing for an online store's home page is a primary call to action. With this icon, you are going to redirect customers to the page where they mostly want to take action. This also helps your store to improve its conversion rate. 

Invest in a banner which is transparent and of high quality. Besides, I found that you have some types of CTA button, you should define which button is the principal one, which is the secondary one. They should have consistent style (same color). The principal buttons should be more highlighted than others.

4. Highlight the text

It’ll be better if you adjust the text which overlaid the picture in your banner. I think it’s hard to scan and read. You should use another color or make your background picture a bit transparent.

5. Lack information about Necklace collection

I also figured out that you have many product types on your Headers. However, when I scanned your homepage, a collection that wasn't shown. That’s Necklace. You can consider to add this one to your homepage too.

RichardNguyen_5-1600075058330.png

To build a better Homepage, you also can take a look our blog here : Personalize Your Homepage 

So eventually, I think there are some things to change on your homepage. It will make your store more appealing and get more sales. And I think this article will give you a lot of tips and tricks to build a page that converts. 

If you find my comments helpful to you, like it or mark as a solution. Let me know if you have any questions. Have a nice day! Cheers!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get
more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
- [Master Guides]: Get Your Shopify Store Ready for Black Friday
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
26 2 4

Dear @Glamgoddess,

Firstly, I found your CTA button you put there is hard to look at with the color scheme combination of white and pink. You also definitely should rewrite the CTA content since I felt it's a little bit off compared to its purpose of calling an action, which is to click the buttons.

Secondly, as others had mentioned above, your banner isn't optimized enough for any new customers that just happened to go to your website. You should replace your current banner to a picture of your product with an easier-to-read tagline.

Finally, I believe you haven't optimized your product category to the fullest. In just a few seconds, customers would be impressed and attracted to your product if some of them have unique labels that describe: sales, hot pick, new, etc. It is such a selling point if you've planned to open a discount campaign in the near future.

A sticker, say "Discount 5% for 1st Purchase" or "Hot pick of the week" should increases your sales potential easily. With over 1000 samples that are ready to use, Product Label Pro or any alternatives could be used to optimize your click-rate to product or checkout page.

◦ ✔️ Problem Solved? Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ ❤️ Contact us at shopify@bsscommerce.com
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @Glamgoddess awesome site you have. Do you run some paid ads or you are doing some SEO activities?

regards,
Alex with eScraper
Extract any data from any website into your Shopify store.
0 Likes