Feedback on my store

Highlighted
Tourist
14 0 1

I am getting trafic but no sale. The people that go to my store, but they dont get off my home. I need someone to look at it and tell me what is wrong with it. That make the people only see my home page. Please help me. I dont know what is wrong with it.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 1 0

What's your store url link

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1824 116 278

Hi,

Please share store url.

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
14 0 1

I'm sorry I forgot to leave my url it is www.fatcatnursingthings.com

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
357 27 108

Hello @DCrabtree1967,

I've taken a look at your store and found there are quite a few things which if added can make better conversions.

1. No need to display a lot of product images under Featured collection on the Home page. Just add one or two rows of products only.
2. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
3. Try another font for the store. The current font is not easily readable in pages like About Us.
4. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
5. Add Contact Us page with a form for better customer interaction.
6. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
7. A FAQ would be useful!
8. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
9. There are two Buy Now buttons in the product pages which is confusing. Keep only one.
10. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
11. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)

Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.

Hope this was helpful!
Jeena

https://MansionEcommerce.com
https://apps.shopify.com/partners/mansion-ecommerce
Driving the next decade of eCommerce
0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
80 6 24

Hi @DCrabtree1967 

Just had a look at your store. First of all, try to improve your homepage banner. Make it more attractive with clear caption that should communicate the customer value. The goal is to impress the visitors as soon as they see the banner. The homepage banner carries the most importance. Also, try to make a crisp marketing video displaying your products, offers, and the core value you will deliver to your audience better than your competitors. Videos reactions are instant and good videos captivate the audience so I would highly recommend you to work in these two things on how to improve the first look of your homepage banner.

Now, in order to convert your visitors into paying customers, the problem may lie with the checkouts or abandoned carts. Have you tried capturing the emails of those checkouts to send them email reminders? If not, I think you should do this in first preference. When any potential buyer makes his way into the cart, you must collect his/her email id so that you can retarget him by sending email reminders and push notifications. It works big time to secure leads. Also, apply some discount codes technique to make it interactive. You can try CareCart to apply these strategies to get your first sale.

Your product range looks really great and carries potential. Just improve your homepage and focus on capturing your visitors through some of these in-store marketing strategies and I am hopeful that you will start getting your conversions.

One-stop solution for conversion: https://apps.shopify.com/partners/care-cart
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
339 14 72

Hi @DCrabtree1967 welcome to Shopify community 

Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share:

Resourceful guidance & help: Not having support or not having adequate information is a huge frustration for a lot of online buyers. Consider adding a chat plugin to your site for people to contact you while they are shopping.

Add Wishlist to your website. They are a great way to alert customers about a sale, drive traffic to your site. Also, you can do more target-oriented email campaigns. Also, Add to Cart and Checkout Page needs to have a bit more planning - like giving users a visual checkout process, and the option to continue shopping from the checkout page.

Footer Menu: The footer is an important part of your website because it is displayed on each page. As per resources, some stores have observed up to a 50% increase in conversions when they optimized their website footer design with specific goals. So it can help in improving the credibility to your store, and as a result in conversions by updating your footer menu with the following details:

Website Navigation: The product catalog is broken down into different collections & categories, a simple call-to-action on customer support/forms that try to convert website visitors to newsletter subscribers.

Website Technical and Legal Information: Terms and Conditions, Refund and Return Policy,

FAQ: Answer some of the most common questions customers have related to your products, payment, shipping, return, and refund.

Security & Credibility: Showcase your awards, security certificates, and badges to demonstrate to visitors that your website is trustworthy.

4. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalised stickers on products will help grab attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase.

I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
14 0 1

Thank you for responding, I greatly appreciate it. I will try to implement some of it and see if it helps. 

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
14 0 1

Thank you for all your wonderful information. 

Can you explain to me how to add filters to my collections page?

Thanks for all your help

0 Likes
Highlighted

Before adding filters, first, you need to add tags to your products.
Filtering the tags will be much easier.

Also, you need to improve your store layout.
Remember that you only have a couple of seconds to grab people's attention before they bounce.

Trigger Mugs Media | The funniest coffee mugs on the internet!
Visit us at https://triggermugsmedia.com/
0 Likes