Feedback on my store :)

Highlighted
2 0 2

Hey all, just opened this up last night. I know I still have a long ways to go!
Thanks!

https://aumboutique.com/

1 Like
Highlighted

Hi @aumboutique , I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Landing Page Builder. 

First of all, congratulation - you've just set your first step into the eCommerce journey and as a veteran here at Shopify community, I can say with a certain confidence that your store looks way better than most newcomers' ones. I'd like to suggest a few things that can help you improve your store CRO and performance.

I. Above the fold section of your homepage

Screenshot (29).png

Above The Fold section is where your visitors get the 1st impression of who you are, what your Value proposition is, how you can help them to solve their problem - so it's good that you got the clear message clear - I'd suggest that you make the logo smaller so it looks less intrusive, and add a CTA action so that you can prompt your visitors to travel further down your funnel. 

II. Product Pages

The good: you're having more than 3 images for each product - which is good - they'd facilitate visual evaluation. I'm not sure whether you have product variants or not, but if you do, or in will have in the future, I'd suggest using Swatches for that. 

The can be better:

01. Product Reviews 

Product Reviews help you add credibility and trust to both your brand and your products. You can use 3-rd party Shopify apps to add review effortlessly. 

02. Product Description

You have lengthy and detailed descriptions, so I'd suggest that you broke your Product Description into Bullet lists and Blocks of text for better readability. Example from PageFly's Demo store) 

Screenshot (30).png

03. Product Images

It's recommended that you show products from different angles for better visualization - Adding more images with different angles would be way better than adding more images of the same angles  

04. Upsell and Cross-sell 

Adding a Frequently-bought-together section right below your product page would be a good way to increase your Average Order Value.  

Screenshot (31).png

Product Pages are the most important pages on your store, so naturally spending time honing it should always be given precedence to. Product Page Customization is not easy, but I have a few trusted guides that can help you along the way - check out:  How to Build Custom Product pages for your online store

I do hope my suggestions are of help. If you find my suggestions helpful, I'd love to have a "Like" as a gift  

Cheers, 

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get
more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
- [Master Guides]: Get Your Shopify Store Ready for Black Friday
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
287 32 98

Hi @aumboutique

Just take a look at your store and have some suggestions for you:

- I think the important problem of your store is font. You're using more than 2 fonts on your store, it can make your store look asynchronous. You can see this example:

ConveyLego0612_2-1600653990049.png

- Add more than one banner and some CTA buttons on your banners. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1600653611521.png

- It would be great if you can add Quickview buttons on your products.  

ConveyLego0612_1-1600653902036.png

- Those texts are too hard to see, also other thumbnail blog parts and descriptions on the product pages. I think nobody wants to read those texts. 

ConveyLego0612_3-1600654049227.png

- I don't see any social network accounts. Do you use one? If not, I think you need to have Facebook or Instagram accounts as soon as possible. 

If you use Instagram, you can build your account by having more beautiful photos. After that, connecting your Shopify store to Insta to create an Instagram gallery in your store. I think it doesn't only make your store look great and also increase your sales. 

You can try this app if you like: Shoppable Instagram Gallery

- You're selling some products related to health, so I think your customers love to have live chat support to have more information directly.

- Do you use any discount events? I think this will increase your sales, try to have one. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 2

Wow thanks for the descriptive responses!
Will definitely take those into consideration!

1 Like
Highlighted

Hello @aumboutique 

Congrats for your new store!

I just pass on to your store and I would like to give you some suggestions as Shopify Experts.

1 There are a number of fonts you are using on your website it doesn't make any sense instead of go with 1 or more 2 fonts.

2 There is a long description of your products nobody will read the full in detail. 

3. Add a rating star of your products from the existing customer, you can use the app also for this.

4. The store has no any presence on social media I guaranteed you if your presence in all the top social media profiles you can increase your website traffic with up to 17-18% .

5. Make sure your images and website design look more attractive as your targeting audience is Female.

I hope the above suggestion will help you to increase your store sales. further, you can contact me anytime for the depth of the knowledge.

Team, Oakleaf Infoway

Email ID: info@oakleafinfoway.com
1 Like