Have seen your store and here are some suggestions for you:
- The logo is too small. You need to need some content on the banner.
- Instead of using Quickbuy buttons, I think the Quickview buttons are more suitable because your customers want to see some product details before they buy them.
- I know it's hard to change the photo sizes. But it would be great if you can make all photos have the same size.
- I see you're having an Instagram account. And you know, an Instagram gallery is an good way to show your products in real life.
If you like to create one, try to check it out: Shoppable Instagram Gallery. It's free and very easy-to-use.
However, try to have more beautiful product photos on your account first.
Hope this helps!
Hi @MikeKK welcome to Shopify community
Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,
1. Add Wishlist to your website. They are a great way to alert customers about a sale, drive traffic to your site. Also you can do more target oriented email campaigns. Also Add to Cart and Checkout Page needs to have a bit more planning - like giving users a visual checkout process, and option to continue shopping from the checkout page.
2. Resourceful guidance & help: Not having support or not having adequate information is a huge frustration for a lot of online buyers. Consider adding a chat plugin to your site for people to contact you while they are shopping.
3. Your product page is where shoppers can learn more about a product and understand whether it is worth purchasing. By optimizing your product page and adding elements that increase its appeal, you can increase conversions and maximize your sales.
A guide, to complete rundown of how to set up Shopify product pages and what elements you need to set up a high-converting product page.
I hope this helps!
Sorry I've missed your message.
I have a POD store and it's profitable. I have around 200k traffic/month.
I think the logo is very important to attract your customers.