Feedback on my store

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello Everyone,

I am about to launch my online store on Shopify.

i have been working on it and I will love to know what you guys think about it, 

i will mean a lot.
below I will attach the previous of the store.

Link : https://y0dq5x2ebn4379g4-41558540446.shopifypreview.com

thank you.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @Mariama 

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Page Builder. First of all, congratulations on your store. So I've checked the store of yours and I have a few feedback on it, and I hope it helps.

1. Home Page

• Add Sticky Header

As I can see, you have 2 categories bar on your homepage, which is confusing sometimes. I would suggest you use ONE sticky header. A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. 

• The search bar

It is a little bit hard to see. The use of only an icon, its size, and nearby competing elements impact the field’s visibility.

• Banner

The text on the banner overlays image. The color of content is white, which make the banner even hard to read. Promotion should be announced right from the moment visitors enter to your page. A popups or one slide on banner slide show will make sure your client will not miss your sale.

Screenshot of MariamaBShop.jpg

• Collection 

There are too many featured collections on home page and they seem not to be aligned. A buy button should be add on every single product. You have add to card button but it shows in form of an icon and visitor might miss it if they don’t hover on the image.

Screenshot of MariamaBShop (1).jpg

• Other elements

Chat box and Testimonials can be added to your homepage as well. Customers will feel more engaged in your store. I remember we have this article on homepage that might be helpful for you. 

2. Product Page

• Invest in bespoke imagery 

More product images should be add (3-5 images from different angle per product). Don’t just show what a product looks like but how it works in real life. Your products are lovely and unique so lifestyle shots will be game changer in conversion rate optimization. Use slide show if you have too many images like ASOS does. Add text instead of icon on your add to cart button 

Screenshot of DEFFRUN Vintage Steam Punk Quartz Bronze Pocket Watch – MariamaBShop.jpgScreenshot of ASOS DESIGN going out fallen shoulder mini dress in black _ ASOS (1).jpg

Use accordion for product variants is a good idea to make your product page more organized.

• Return Policy

Customers get hesitated to shop online because they are not able to fully see, hold, or test a product before buying it. Return and exchange policy should be findable on product page. The actual return policy, in particular the duration and the payment of return shipping, is highly impactful to site conversions. However, you should take extra care to make your policy easy-to-read and clear for customers.

Screenshot of ROCKER SHOULDER BAG WITH FLAP _ ZARA United Kingdom.jpg

• Product description

The information provided through product descriptions is an essential element for most users in the process of finding a suitable product. It should be eye-catching and attractive. Otherwise, it will make customer tired and skip the details. Consequently, that might cause troubles for your business.

Subdivide Long Product Descriptions with Sections and Headings

Use block text and bullet point

The fact is Page Builder Apps make your store building journey much more enjoyable. PageFly is proud to be trusted by over +66 000 users all over the world. You can check out our templates for more inspiration for your store. 

If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!

Richard

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get
more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
- [Master Guides]: Get Your Shopify Store Ready for Black Friday
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
753 86 139

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. I've taken a look at your store and you have done some really lovely work on it so far. I think a few tweaks here and there, and it's ready for launch. 

• I'd have your banner image sizes consistent. They seem to shift in size as I scroll through them. 
  • There appears to be a lower case 'o' in place of '0' in your announcement bar. 
  • As mentioned above, while the stock photography is fantastic, I'd love to see more in-house photography and shots of the products on real people in real-life situations. 
  • I would suggest hiring someone to proofread your site to make sure everything is grammatically correct. There are a few sections that don't quite read how they should. Proofreading your entire site is a must before launching! 
  • The product descriptions should act like sales pitches to your customers. Right now they are very technical specification focused. I'd have a nice mixture of both description with the technical specs. 

How are you planning to start marketing the business once you launch? 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes