Hi @PersevereK welcome to Shopify community
Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,
1. Add a favicon to your website. It will help you strengthen your brand and to add a polished look to your website.
2. Resourceful guidance & help: Not having support or not having adequate information is a huge frustration for a lot of online buyers. Consider adding a chat plugin to your site for people to contact you while they are shopping.
3. Your product page is where shoppers can learn more about a product and understand whether it is worth purchasing. By optimizing your product page and adding elements that increase its appeal, you can increase conversions and maximize your sales.
Read more in our blog here to get a complete rundown of how to set up Shopify product pages and what elements you need to set up to get a high-converting product page.
I hope this helps!
Welcome to Shopify community.
I would like to say that you did a really good job at including all the required elements in a website such as the About US page, sense of urgency with discounts and FAQ. Something that I would consider adding in your website might be product reviews and customer testimonials to create the positive brand impression and encourage purchase in contrast to others in the market. Also, since you're brand involves selling a variety types of product, it might create confusions towards customers on your competency, I highly recommend you to make your page more user-friendly and attractive by putting more exciting pictures and modifying the font type and size. For instance for your heading you can use BOLD and bigger font size, etc.
Another thing is since you would have a larger audience base in contrast to other brands due to the greater amount of product types you offer, you should consider setting up retargeting campaign to target a wider audience base, each with the right content. If your store have reached your an amount of audience you should consider set up retargeting campaigns to efficiently boost up sales. Retargeting campaigns allow you to re-engage and remind customer of your brand after leaving your website and offer product and product informationtheyviewed with different kinds of attractive ad creatives. In other words, the goal for a retargeting campaign is awareness and conversion. You can start by installing the Ako Retargeting app on the Shopify app store. AkoRetargetingis a cost-efficient tool that could help your business increase awareness and conversion. The app helps you get your potential customers back to your website by delivering the most relevant product information to them at the right time, right impression and right cost. Take a look at how you can set up a 14 days campaign in less than 15 minutes here: https://medium.com/@akohubteam/how-to-create-a-sequential-retargeting-campaign-591861d257b5
I hope this helps! Let me know if this is an accepted solution and giving me a like. If there's anything I can further help with let me know, good luck!
Thank you so much for your feedback I really appreciate it. Thanks for pointing out a Retargeting campaign, I never really thought of that. I agree it can be something to further expose my brand. I really appreciate your suggestion I will definitely take a look at that app in the App Store and implement it. You’ve been great help!
Just had a look at your store. First of all, try to improve your homepage banner. Make it more attractive with a clear caption that should communicate the customer value. The goal is to impress the visitors as soon as they see the banner. The homepage banner carries the most importance. Also, try to make a crisp marketing video displaying your products, offers, and the core value you will deliver to your audience better than your competitors. Videos reactions are instant and good videos captivate the audience so I would highly recommend you to work in these two things on how to improve the first look of your homepage banner.
Focus on capturing your visitors through some of these in-store marketing strategies as well like email marketing and social proof. This will help you in establishing a direct connection with your audience. Good Luck
Hi @PersevereK !
Welcome to Shopify!
1. Add a favicon
2. Clear CTAs - help to show what to do next. Hero banner on your homepage is a key to make a connection with every visitor. You should clearly communicate what your website is about.
3. 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
4. Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.