Feedback on my store

Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 5

hi everyone, I just publish my store, apparently I'm live, I haven't done any advertisement yet so no one has been to my website yet.

I would like to check first if everything works fine, I'm not being able to plug in the 'back in stock' app for some reason and some other apps.

I would appreciate some feedback in my store: www.madetobefree.com.au

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @DaniAG,

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Landing Page Builder. 

Congrats on your new store. I've used a tool to check your website speed. You can see your page speed result here (It's graded A, awesome I might say): https://analyze.speedboostr.com/result/frln63ha3n

Overall, I think your store does look great. To make it even better, I'd want to add some few suggestions, hope they can help you:

- You make the search bar sticky however I think you should make the Navigation Bar sticky too so that your customers can jump from pages to pages easily without scrolling back and forth.

- Add 'Back To Top' button 

- CTA button content should be something more interesting for example: Learn about us, Shop Now, etc. rather than 'See More' or 'View More'

- Add swatches to show how many variants you have for your products (especially your store is in clothing industry) 

- Add ratings in the future (since you have just launched the store)

Screen Shot 2020-09-28 at 11.32.09.png

- Use 'Load More' loading schema instead of Pagination (easy for customers to click when using mobile) 

To build a better Homepage, you also can take a look at our blog here: Personalize Your Homepage

If you find my comments helpful to you, like it or mark as a solution. Let me know if you have any questions. Have a nice day! Cheers!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get
more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
- [Master Guides]: Get Your Shopify Store Ready for Black Friday
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 5

Thank you so much Richard! Really appreciated I have already applied some of your advices! 

-back to the top button - working on it

-swatches - getting my head around it 

-ratting - I really want to do that in future, what would be a good free app?

-load more - I just read that this can be done via app or coding... any free app?

My only frustration in relation to my website is that Shopify does not offer filter by size and colour based on inventory data (not showing sold out products).I believe it is an essential tool that should come free with it. Do you know if Shopify is going to take this onboard in a near future?

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
718 16 200

Hi @DaniAG !

You have done really great job - your store looks amazing, you have very nice engaging images!

1.If your website is credible, you’ll be able to generate more site traffic.

One of the best ways to gain credibility is to leverage your relationships with influencers. You can approach this tactic in many different ways.

If you have the means, you can use celebrities to promote your brand.

That’s because these people are already known and trusted. Working with a celebrity shows your brand is legitimate. The problem is it’s obvious to consumers these celebrities are getting paid to pitch your products or services. As an alternative solution, you can use micro-influencers. One of the top reasons why I’m an advocate for using micro-influencers is because they have high engagement rates with their followers.

2. 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

3. The items in your store are more on an expensive side, therefore I recommend giving back to your customers by rewarding them with free shipping, discounts, and other goodies for spending a certain amount of money on your site. That way,  letting your customers know that you care about them.

4. Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1207 60 359

Hi Dani! Maggie, Shopify Expert here  

Your store looks professional, I wouldn't hesitate to buy from it. It looks established with strong branding, so definitely looks ready for traffic and orders.

Here are a few guides that might help:

If you found these tips useful, please like this post and leave a 5* review on my TrustPilot profile. Thank you!

Looking for a more detailed critique? Reserve complete website audit here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/critique/  

Best regards,

Maggie

Rock Paper Copy

Shopify Expert | Ecommerce SEO Wizard

1 Like
Highlighted

Hi @DaniAG,

I'm really happy that my recommendations can help. With 'Swatch' you can use Swatches by Webyze. For 'Rating' and 'Load More' you can use PageFly to build all of them cause we integrate third party to do that. 

For example: 

- Rating -> Loox, AliReviews, etc.

Load more is built inside PageFly so you can select it right away in loading schema selection

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get
more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
- [Master Guides]: Get Your Shopify Store Ready for Black Friday
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 5

Thank you so much.. following you on U tube

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 1 4

Hey, overall your store looks great. However, I highly recommend you upgrade your logo design. Your logo/brand is extremely important when it comes to converting potential customers. It is the first thing potential customers see and it can either leave a good or bad first-impression. You want a logo that immediately communicates to your customers "you can trust us" and is memorable so they can recognize your business in future interactions.

I am a professional graphic designer with 5+ years of experience providing happy clients with amazing logo designs. I offer high quality logo designs starting at only $35. A bargain for the speed and quality of result provided. You can learn more about my logo design work here: http://bit.ly/l0g0des1gn

I hope we can work together on solving your business-needs! Your store is definitely on track to attracting happy customers!

Zach

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 5

hi Zach,

Thanks for your feedback... I do think my logo have room for improvement but as I'm starting and I'm very fussy with what I like I'm not willing to pay for something that I'm not sure if I will like at this stage, and unfortunately it is not something that you can create first and I can decide to buy if I like..

Dani

0 Likes