Feedback on my store

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hey,

I'm just looking for a little feedback on my first store.

broklay.com

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
297 33 99

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @HaydenBorchard

Have seen through your store and have some feedback for you:

- You need to add FAQs and Contact Us parts on this menu. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1601515471856.png

- You can see two texts in the red border are having the same meaning. I think you can try to change the second one to like "High-quality products" or smt.

ConveyLego0612_1-1601516039752.png

- You can add some Quickview buttons to allow your customers to see more product details faster. 

ConveyLego0612_2-1601516201011.png

- On the size part, you can see it's untidy. Should like S M L XL XXL. And try to add a Buy now button below the Add to cart button. 

ConveyLego0612_3-1601516372354.png

- Down there you can add an Instagram gallery. I see many fashion businesses do that to show their products and Insta content. 

ConveyLego0612_4-1601516619369.png

You can see this example. And if you want to create one, you can try to check this app: Shoppable Instagram Gallery

ConveyLego0612_5-1601516850978.png

- Maybe you can add an "About Us" page to show why you want to start this business. 

Here is my view and for now, your store is great. Clean and fresh, so try to keep it up. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
558 11 152

Hi @HaydenBorchard !

Welcome to Shopify!

If your website doesn’t have a blog already, make creating one a priority. But if you have a blog, it gives people a reason to keep coming back. Blogs also help improve your SEO because you’re constantly adding new content to your page.

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1823 116 278

Dear @HaydenBorchard 

Congratulations for your store!

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site:

brokspeed.png

• Add predictive search feature
  • Optimize your footer with policy documents
  • Have a clear header bar to help users locate the products they're looking for. Example of Good Header
  • Optimize your footer with policy documents
  • Add Trust Badge
  • Highlight your USP
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Add Featured / Bestseller products at home page - Engage your customers by letting them know the bestseller products on your store.
  • Banner adding on Collection page - Make your collection page stand out with interesting & creative collection banners. Example of Good Collection Page
  • Add Product filter for easy navigation - Categorize & filter products by their size, colour or type so users find product to product navigation easy.Example of Ideal Product Page
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
1 Like