This is an accepted solution.
Have seen through your store and have some feedback for you:
- You need to add FAQs and Contact Us parts on this menu.
- You can see two texts in the red border are having the same meaning. I think you can try to change the second one to like "High-quality products" or smt.
- You can add some Quickview buttons to allow your customers to see more product details faster.
- On the size part, you can see it's untidy. Should like S M L XL XXL. And try to add a Buy now button below the Add to cart button.
- Down there you can add an Instagram gallery. I see many fashion businesses do that to show their products and Insta content.
You can see this example. And if you want to create one, you can try to check this app: Shoppable Instagram Gallery
- Maybe you can add an "About Us" page to show why you want to start this business.
Here is my view and for now, your store is great. Clean and fresh, so try to keep it up.
Hope this helps!
Hi @HaydenBorchard !
Welcome to Shopify!
If your website doesn’t have a blog already, make creating one a priority. But if you have a blog, it gives people a reason to keep coming back. Blogs also help improve your SEO because you’re constantly adding new content to your page.
90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
Use a referral program that will encourage your existing customers to share your products with their friends by giving discounts if the latter have purchased something from your store. With referral programs it is important to carefully set up so that you are not giving huge discounts and not getting anything back. [I recommend using one by Growave., because it is safe and it is integrated with 6 other marketing features (Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, Referral, VIP tiers) for better performance.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Congratulations for your store!
I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a page-by-page/sectional review of your site: