Feedback on my store

CyberBalkan
Tourist
5 0 4

Hello People

I hope y'all are doing well and safe during these hard times of the pandemic, I would like you to give me a feedback my store.

I Would love to know what do you think about my Store , because it's new and it is open jsut for a 3 day's.

https://ivtishop.myshopify.com

Thank You in Advance

0 Likes
YeeDanny
Tourist
8 0 2

Hi CyberBalkan, 

I am also new to opening a store. From looking at your site, I think the font in the Slide show could be changed. It looks a little blocky. You may want to look at your setting for auto setting prices. Having a round number such as $21 or $19.99 , etc. looks a bit better than $21.06. 

Other than that I think it's on its way to being promising. 

Growave
Shopify Partner
895 24 277

Hi @CyberBalkan !

Welcome to Shopify!

I am going to have honest feedback regarding your store.

Your layout, design, and layout with the logo look very unprofessional and not eye-appealing. I highly recommend changing this. You do not have a hero banner, engaging images and clear CTAs. And you need them very much to bring more customers, increase conversion and traffic.

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa. 

The items in your store are something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that.  

For adding the functions above you can several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.

We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc. 

There is a free plan available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes