hi guys,

Can i get some feedback on my one product store please? Thanks

www.onthego-gaming.com.au

0 Likes
Growave
Shopify Partner
894 24 277

Hi @tranzverz !

Your google page speed score is only 35 and mobile speed 7. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on the mobile score as well. Website performance impacts ranking on organic search and user experience. This problem can reduce conversions and sales. 79% of people do not wait for more than 5.3 seconds for page loading. It can lead to the losing of new visitors, less traffic, and losing repeat customers. You should always work on your CRO - increasing the percentage of users who perform a desired action on your website. 

When it comes to single-item stores it might be challenging driving traffic and have sales because the market for that product might not be too big. That is why I advise to work in partnership with other companies that sell complementary products or services.

The sale you have seems to be a nice deal, however, when you make such a big amount off it might devalue your product. People always need to know why you have made such sales, is it a seasonal sale? or is it because there is no demand for it? Does that mean the product is bad? 

Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Mihir_Gupta_
Shopify Partner
241 9 69

Hey there @tranzverz ! Great product man! All the best for your journey. Here's what I'd like to suggest - 

1. Don't forget to add customer reviews to your store! They add great authenticity! 

2. You can highlight prime features of your product on your homepage itself. I loved the smooth scrolling in your store! Features like below can be added to your homepage so that customers can get a good glimpse of your product without scrolling anywhere else. 

3. If you can upload a video of product showcasing it would be great! 

We are just a month away from celebrating 2020's most awaited festivals, make sure that you apply these  23 checkpoints to make sure that your Shopify store is ready to welcome online shoppers during the festive time of the year! 

Here's a topic you can have look at - Click here

Helping store owners in their smooth eCommerce journey! ;)
0 Likes