Feedback on my store! :)

Highlighted
6 0 0

Hi i would love feedback on thepetpalooza.com

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @Petpalooza,

After looking at your store, I noticed an issue with your product SEO.

By default, Shopify will take your product title and the description and add that into your SEO, but this is what it ends up looking like for the customer:

petpalooza-meta.png

The problem with your title and description is that people searching for the type of product you are selling would not type "bubble backpack" into Google, they would type in something like "Pokemon Cat Backpack" or "Pokemon Cat Carrier". We show how to fix this in the video. The most important piece of selling is getting the right kind of traffic to your store, your target audience. We hear from a lot of store owners A LOT that they get a lot of traffic but no conversions, which is why we created this video.

If you have any questions, you can contact us using the information in our signature. We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!

Best of luck!

FREE BLACK FRIDAY GRAPHICS FOR YOUR STORE
Great for store pop-ups or social media posts!
Pink, Orange, Red & Blue • Percentage off Variations Ranging from 20% - 80% off
Download for FREE!
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
398 41 131

Hi @Petpalooza

Have seen your store and it looks very cute. 

But I think you can improve something to increase your sales:

- Add Quickview buttons for your products to allow your customers to see more product details faster. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1603251074421.png

- On your footer, I think you need to add more information like FAQ, Policy, etc to make your store trustworthy. 

ConveyLego0612_1-1603251188271.png

- On your banners, I know your customers can click on these banners, but they still need CTA buttons. Those buttons will make your customers know where they need to click on. 

- I've seen your Instagram account and I think you can inspire your customers to buy your products via Insta content like cute dog and cat photos. 

The way to do that is having an Instagram gallery. Check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery, it will help you do that. 

- Also, you can think about having live chat support to improve your customer service. 

WhatsApp can be a good channel to chat with your customers. App WhatsApp Chat and Notification will help you do that.

- On your product pages, there're some sections that you need to add:

+ The Quantity section

+ Buy now button 

+ The title for your description 

+ More upsell and cross-sell methods 

- Maybe you can consider adding the About Us page, so your customers can know more about your business. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling,  

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

I will work on that. Thank you! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Thank you for the feedback and recommendations I will make those changes and try to make my store the best! Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1442 73 244

Hello @Petpalooza, I hope you are doing good! I reviewed your store and here is the feedback:-

- Set up Newsletter Subscription with automatic emails with thankyou and discount coupon.

- Set up Product recommendations on product pages as well as cart page.

- Enable Social media conversion techniques on the store for better conversion.

- Showcase reviews on the home page or create an exclusive page that will build more trust in visitors.

- Enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, or browse abandoned customers.

- Set up a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.

To implement these customer engagement tools on your store. I would recommend you to install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app.  Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.

We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Thanks you guys have been dropping so much knowledge on me I’m gonna put all of these techniques to use and see if It works! I know it will! Thank you!

0 Likes