Feedback on my store!!

Highlighted
4 0 0

Could someone please give me some feedback on my store fitlockr? The link is www.fitlockr.com. I'm having some trouble getting conversions and sales and am wondering if it is my website, or the extra actions, like ads that I'm doing incorrectly. Any feedback on my store would be great. 

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @jake191,

After checking your page, here are some of my feedback:

To convince users to make a purchase from your website, the first thing you need is to make it look trustworthy and professional. I see that you are having a good job preparing many content and pages about Contact Us, FAQs, Privacy Policies, Shipping Policies, Terms of Services. But you may need to improve your Homepage and Product page since the content on those pages of your online store are not optimized and not 100% effective. I would like to have some recommendations:

About Homepage

You can consider adding and fixing some sections: 

• More banners and useful CTAs:

Your Homepage already has 3 three banners, but one of them does not have a CTA and the CTA in the last is not linked to any pages. You can maximize the uses of the banner by getting them catchy headings and CTAs. You should also add more content about your brand, products, or promotions.

PageFly_0-1603636729242.png

• Sticky header:

You already have a functional heading with enough elements like the main menu and a search bar. You are still able to improve it by making it sticky whenever customers scrolling down. It allows them to navigate through your site anywhere on your online and make it easier to search for the products. 

• Meaningful content:

The slideshow in the middle of the Homepage is not really useful and does not give customers any useful information. You can consider replacing them by other sections like Instagram showcase, or Feature products. They can help the content of your page become more diverse.

• Testimonials: 

The most important sections to build trust for your store should be Testimonials / Reviews. Reading feedbacks, review from other customers also provide more information about the products to users.

• A pop-up window:

You can start to find leads and prepare for e-mail marketing campaigns by collecting users' email. To do that, a pop-up with a contact form can get users' attention, and with a reasonable offer, customers will be willing to fill in the form.

Product Page:

Product Images: most of your products have good amounts of pictures, which is very nice. But to give customers a better view of the products, I recommend you can take your own pictures of the product. Using stock pictures may make the product feel un-real and won’t be enough credit to convince customers to make any purchases.

Your product page is too simple and may not have enough contents; please add more necessary sections like:

• Shipping date: it should be nice when you show the shipping date or even shipping policies on the Product pages. 
  • Color Swatcher: the color variant selector of your product page is still in the drop-down form. Making it become a color swatcher can a better experience when choosing a color.
  • Warranty & Returns.

PageFly_1-1603636729253.png

Those are some sections that most customers will look for. Showing them on the product pages can prevent customers from going to find those information somewhere else and leaving the product page.

Hope my recommendations above can help you out with the success of your store. If you find it helpful, please “Like" or mark it as a “Solution” to let me know.

Cheers!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Use the Christmas template to skyrocket your sales.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
Highlighted
4 0 0

Thank you so much! I really appreciate this feedback. About the sticky menu, how do I make that work? On my old theme it worked but unfortunately for this theme it does not. I also wanted to add the strip at the top of the site saying free shipping world wide. Any advice on that? Also we were having a lot of trouble with the color swatches but I can try it again!

Again I appreciate all of this feedback!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
790 17 223

Hi @jake191 !

If your website is credible, you’ll be able to generate more site traffic. One of the best ways to gain credibility is to leverage your relationships with influencers. You can approach this tactic in many different ways. If you have the means, you can use celebrities to promote your brand. That’s because these people are already known and trusted. Working with a celebrity shows your brand is legitimate. The problem is it’s obvious to consumers these celebrities are getting paid to pitch your products or services. As an alternative solution, you can use micro-influencers. One of the top reasons why I’m an advocate for using micro-influencers is because they have high engagement rates with their followers.

Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

The items on your store are something that will most likely be purchased by one person several times. For better customer retention I recommend using Rewards program by Growave, that will give out various discounts depending on how much a person has spent on your store or how many actions he/she has completed (left a review, shared the site, created an account, etc.)

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.

We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc. 

There is a free plan available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1535 77 262

Hello @jake191, I have reviewed your store and check the quick tips below to increase your customer engagement which will help you to increase conversions in your store:-

Your store looks great and professional. All you need to do is make it engaging enough to capture visitors and convert them into paying customers.

Set up Newsletter Subscription with automatic emails with thankyou and discount coupon.

Add a chatbot- Welcome new visitors, boost your customer engagement, deliver personalized recommendations and much more. Give customers instant answers 24/7 with the help of the live ChatBot.

- Add reviews on the homepage or create an exclusive page that will build more trust in visitors. It helps in building trust with other visitors. Before purchasing customer prefers to go through the reviews. So, reviews are an important tool to be added to any online store.

You should add a loyalty reward program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like on signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, and visiting a store. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.

Integration of loyalty reward program with web push notification, review, email marketing and automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retain the customers for the long term. 

To implement these tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion.com.

I am also happy to assist you in setting up the above features in your store. Looking forward to your reply soon.

We are happy to help sellers to increase sales in this BFCM.

Also, you can check out this blog to know that  How You can Convert Visitors into Paying Customers. 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes