Feedback on my store

Solved
Tourist
4 0 1

Feedback on my store please, thanks,   https://ishopmatestore.com/

0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @Marie28 

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Page Builder. First of all, congratulations on your store. So I've checked the store of yours and I have a few feedback on it, and I hope it helps

1. Home Page

Banner:

Banner is the first impression of your store. Your banner should be full width to align with others sections of your home pages.=

CTA Button

It’s such a loss if you don’t have a “Shop now” button on your banner. It urges visitors to make the purchase and a great way to optimize your home page

The search bar

The search bar is a little bit hard to see. The use of only an icon, its size, and nearby competing elements impact the field’s visibility

Add Sticky Header

I would suggest you use ONE sticky header. A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. 

The search bar is a little bit hard to see. The use of only an icon, its size, and nearby competing elements impact the field’s visibility.

Featured products

You should make the most of your homepage by feature your products. However feature to much isn’t a good idea.

Screenshot of (1) iShopmate Store.jpg

1. Product page

Return Policy

Customers get hesitated to shop online because they are not able to fully see, hold, or test a product before buying it. Return and exchange policy should be findable on product page.

The actual return policy, in particular the duration and the payment of return shipping, is highly impactful to site conversions. However, you should take extra care to make your policy easy-to-read and clear for customers.

seeding 4.jpg

Product description

The information provided through product descriptions is an essential element for most users in the process of finding a suitable product. It should be eye-catching and attractive. Otherwise, it will make customer tired and skip the details. Consequently, that might cause troubles for your business.

Subdivide Long Product Descriptions with Sections and Headings

Use block text and bullet point

You can check out our templates for more inspiration for your page. Feel free to check our blog article as well. A Page Builder can be seen as a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful page quickly. You will have lots more time focusing strategies. You can consider of checking PageFly - Free Page Builder

If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!

Richard

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Use the Christmas template to skyrocket your sales.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube.
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
Shopify Partner
844 21 243

Hi @Marie28 !

Make your logo smaller and place it on the left side of the header.

I recommend changing the theme store.

The items in your store are something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that.

Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.Your e-commerce blog will not only drive more traffic to your website—but it will increase your conversions too. Your blog will make you feel more credible and relatable, which will provide new clients with a greater sense of confidence in their purchases.

Consumers want more videos from brands. Furthermore, 46% of consumers act after watching a video advertisement. Add videos to your emails and social media pages. You can even embed video links into your blogs.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi Richard! Thank you so much for your help, I really appreciate it

0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi Adelia! Thank you so much for your help, I really appreciate it

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
2008 113 369

Hello @Marie28, I hope you are doing good! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- The logo is too large. There is a space in the header. 

- On the homepage add a slider image with a call to action button in the first fold of the homepage. 

Some essential tools that you need to add to your store:

- Setup Product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages. Add trending, new, bestsellers on the homepage. 

Showcase reviews on the home page or create an exclusive page that will build more trust in visitors.

- Add loyalty program. Start giving loyalty points on activities like signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.

- Add web push notifications on your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.

Hope this helps!

If you are looking to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi AiTrillion! Thank you so much for your help, I really appreciate it