Feedback on my store : )

Solved
Tourist
3 0 0

Hi Everyone,

So I'm about 4 weeks into starting my shop and before I do any serious marketing I just wanted to get some honest feedback about the whole look, feel and concept of the store if possible please.

I'd really appreciate your help!

Thank you : )

www.bear-escape-un.limited

0 Likes
1 0 0

Well, Exactly why I'm here asking is could you some one visit my page www.pinkbeautyorganicskincare.com I never really know what my two customers per week think. I like the mobile view, any suggestions feed back criticism help getting customers ALL are warranted

Thank you all so much, 

Christal PinkBeauty 

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
844 21 243

Hi @Gorilla-Nation !

Add clear CTAs - help to show what to do next. Hero banner on your homepage is a key to make a connection with every visitor. You should clearly communicate what your website is about.

Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.Your e-commerce blog will not only drive more traffic to your website—but it will increase your conversions too. Your blog will make you feel more credible and relatable, which will provide new clients with a greater sense of confidence in their purchases.

Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design.  Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.

Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Tourist
3 0 0

Hi @Growave, thank you so much for the advice, as you can see my page is still in early stages so I'll certainly take everything you've mentioned onboard and get to work! Thanks for your time.

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
1208 61 362

This is an accepted solution.

Hi there! Maggie, Shopify Expert here  

You have a great idea for a store and defined branding, which is excellent.

The homepage feels a little bare and all over the place. The hero image is not showing your product or is optimized to convert with a call to action. I do recommend adding a CTA linking to a product or a collection and display one of your items here. It will be much better for your sales.

The area below feels like it's missing content - also you are showing promo about your brand instead of actual products so people still are confused as to what you're offering. Make sure to be more straight forward and informative, as it's much better for sales. 

Screenshot 2020-11-30 at 06.25.09.png

Social media sites link to Gorilla Nation content, while your store is called Bear Escape, which is definitely confusing. Also Facebook page doesn't load, so make sure to check if link is correct.

About us page - consider adding this page as well with info about your company, and about your team. It can help you build trust further and improve your conversion rate. It’s a great place to introduce yourself and tell your visitors who’s behind the scenes. This page is perfect for building trust, so don’t miss out on the opportunity to build a rapport with your customers. Trust plays a huge role for online shoppers - people love to know who they are buying from and a great About us page can help you earn extra points and improve your conversion rate. Make sure to add a photo of yourself and your team and tell your visitors some interesting facts about each of the team members.

Here are a few guides that might help:

If you found these tips useful, please like this post and leave a 5* review on my TrustPilot profile. Thank you!

Looking for a more detailed critique? Reserve complete website audit here: https://www.rockpapercopy.com/critique/  

Best regards,

Maggie

Rock Paper Copy

Shopify Expert | Ecommerce SEO Wizard

Tourist
3 0 0

Hi Maggie,

Amazing! Thank you so much for the feedback and you've definitely highlighted some key points for me. I'm still finding my way round customizing my site so I agree that things are still missing and out of place! I'm still figuring things out as this is all completely new to me and I can't afford to hire a professional yet, which I know isn't the best thing but I have to make do with what I have for the moment, which is my android phone!

Thank you again for your time, you've definitely given me valuable advice and it's appreciated a lot! : )

Kind regards,

Gorilla Nation

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
2072 116 373

Hello @Gorilla-Nation, I hope you are doing good! here is the feedback:

- Add a call to action button on the banner image.

The home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- New arrivals, Bestsellers- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed

- Add privacy, shipping policy.

- Increase the visibility of the search bar.

You need to engage your visitors coming on your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value, chatbot, email marketing, reviews, and many others. It will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate. If your store is engaging then it will help you to reduce Customer Churn Rate i.e percentage of customers who stop purchasing from your brand. It will reduce the bounce rate and will boost your sales.

Hope this helps!

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.