Feedback on my store

Solved
Tourist
3 0 0

Hi

Iv worked on my DogsMall-International store and the feeling I'm willing to invest on paid advertising and start earning. I'm from South Africa with international dropshipping business. I built the store myself out of zero experience and would very much like you to provide me with your comments and constructive criticism.

0 Likes
Tourist
4 1 1

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, congrats on your store!  I'm not an expert, first time web design, so take my opinions for what they are worth.  Great keywords.  First thing I notice is your heading pics could be crisper and clearer.  I love the hound pic, but can you make it pop more with clarity?  The Doby pic has it's head out of the picture and to much lower body.  Can you decrease the size of all the heading pics?  Maybe reduce the home page to a few fun pics, not so much product pics that you have listed already.  Maybe pics of pets playing with the toys or using the beds?  Lots of great pics for free I've found.  Clear and eye catching.  Hope this helps.  Good luck!

0 Likes

Hey @Msakhisto,

Congrats on opening your first store! Way to push through the learning curve and launch your store, well done!

I want you to succeed so here is my honest feedback..

I have so much to say on the topic of dropshipping, it's something we see a LOT of here on these forums. Rather than re-typing the same thing, we did a video on the topic of Drop shipping in 2020 so please give this a watch:

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!

Best of luck!

PS: Make sure to grab your FREE Christmas store banners & pop-up’s!

Free-Christmas-Graphics.png

You can download them for free when you sign up for our email list.

Enjoy!

Dropshipping with no sales? Learn how to find WINNING products!
Tourist
3 0 0

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback, it's much appreciated.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1962 107 352

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @Msakhisto, I hope you are doing well! here are some suggestions:

- There is a lot of blank space in the first fold of the homepage. Fix this. Banner image or slider images with a call to action button must come in the first fold of the homepage.

Screenshot (60).png

- You should remove this section. It looks too large on the homepage and is not looking appealing.

Screenshot (61).png

- You need to work on the product page. Check the product description. You need to fix this on the product page. 

Screenshot (62).png

- Create a drop-down menu in the Products option of the header menu. It will make your store easy to navigate. Also, add categories in the header menu. 

- Setup product recommendations on product pages/ homepage as well as cart page. It should be like trending, new, recently viewed products.

- Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not on your store and bring back the losing customer to your store.

You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

- Add loyalty program. Start giving loyalty points on activities like signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.